for The Red Swordsman: Slayer of Aincrad

5/10/2016 c34 1TichePotato
Karz, now I have to figure out/ask what the crossover is with. Welp, time to speculate!
5/10/2016 c33 TichePotato
I must say, you did it again. Tears were shed here. I myself lost my grandfather to cancer about two years ago, so this really resonated with me. Thank you for the mention, the weird brand of humour I have mainly stems from my ability to connect things that otherwise shouldn't be able to be connected (I can get from Darth Vader to cheese in about 4 steps), intense sarcasm that evolved into something fairly unique, and, worst of all, my main source of sustenance that is the obscure reference.
5/10/2016 c33 6Marcus Cersy
Rest in peace Mataras, Slayer of Aincrad, The Red Swordsman, and Moonlit Black Cat

Mataras, this chapter definitely hit me in the feels, I predicted the end, so I listened to Kizuna, a fairy tail soundtrack, and a tear left my eye at the end

Don't ever stop writing man, don't ever stop!

Holds the Fairy tail symbol above my head!
5/10/2016 c33 1JZuCuadra
Well, this will be the first time I review for this story, I found it not too long ago, and in that time, I enjoyed every single second of it. Your characters come through the pages so clearly and distinctively, it is really easy to see them for a person, instead of a made up thought.

This story, like your many others, are a true piece of literature, and the emotions felt were all true. This chapter specifically made me shed plenty of tears. I wish the best for you, and your literature.

Good luck in your writing, and I eagerly await more.

Sincerely,
JZuCuadra
5/10/2016 c33 1Naruto Sakura Uzumaki
Aw, shucks. Your making me blush.
5/10/2016 c33 11XanAuthorOfTheNightmare
Critical hit to the feels! I am undone. This ending was so sad, but so good! You are truly a brilliant author.

-Xanothos, Sunbro of the Bellabooty
5/9/2016 c32 TriforceHero
Honestly I did not see that coming Mataras. I agree a warrior should go down fighting with a Sword in their hand. Sad to see that the next chapter will be the last, and saying goodbye to a great person. But, I know that your Omake will be off the charts and I cannot wait to read it. Until the next chapter...
5/9/2016 c32 2KeybladeMasterRiku
when will ch 33 be up
5/9/2016 c32 1TichePotato
Wow... Wow. I've run out of words... Rare.
5/9/2016 c32 553Colinm
Saddening
5/9/2016 c32 1Joeclone
My cousin died of bone cancer a couple of months ago. She was 66 and my family was pretty close to her. This just hits a bit close to home for me.
5/9/2016 c32 1Naruto Sakura Uzumaki
Nice idea for how you were able to somewhat tie in the Zekken (Yuuki) arc into this story, through Mataras. A shame that he will...you know...(I'm trying not to give spoilers for those who review before reading chapters). But the real sad thing is that next chapter is the last chapter to this story. But it has been great. I can't wait for the Red Swordsman saga version of Infinity Moment/Hollow Fragment!
5/9/2016 c32 6Marcus Cersy
Oh. My. GOD. You're offing your main character this time? Damn. How hard is it to write these words now? Very? Or almost impossible?
5/9/2016 c32 8Light Hero Kaiser
Great chapter m8
5/9/2016 c32 1GoldenCyclone4
Wait, WHAT?! Where the hell did Bone Cancer come from? What happened differently in this Verse? How the hell-?
222 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »