for The Red Swordsman: Slayer of Aincrad

5/9/2016 c32 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
No...Mataras is DYING?! Oh dear! That was unexpected! Keep up the great work!
5/8/2016 c31 1Joeclone
God damn, Sachi! You are now more badass than ever!
5/7/2016 c31 4metalican overlord slayer
i like how you stoud up for your self(this makes you better in my apinyon.).
5/7/2016 c31 6Marcus Cersy
Love how this fight is very similar to the episode Four Dragons, but instead of Iron Dragon Slayer Gajeel, it's Sky Dragon Slayer Sachi!

... You're scary when pissed off dude, remind me to never get on your bad side, can I guess that I just saw the inner Mataras in you?
5/6/2016 c31 1TichePotato
Yeah, if this guy has difficulty with your update schedule, which is actually fairly regular, he's going to hate mine, which consists of I update when I get round to it, or once every 3ish months. And that update will be 2000 characters at max.
5/5/2016 c31 TriforceHero
Don't let other readers get to you Mataras. Your strong, we all know this, and others need to realize that IRL problems and everyday living come before any update to a story. If people cannot get that through their heads, they don't deserve to read the awesome stories you put your all into. Stay strong and I will see you in the next chapter my friend.
5/5/2016 c31 1Naruto Sakura Uzumaki
This chapter was full of so many surprises! It was great! Also, I don't think any less of you or your work. You are an amazing author, even for your own stories (published books). I enjoy reading your work, and hope that you continue to be a great writer.
5/5/2016 c31 553Colinm
Awesome and I agree with your little rant there if people don't like it they should leave instead of complaining
5/5/2016 c31 13kingdom hearts guy
great work
5/5/2016 c31 8Light Hero Kaiser
Great chapter m8
5/5/2016 c31 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Grand chapter! Man did I enjoy this! Sachi is definitely going to kick those two's butts for sure. *shudders* Such power.

Keep this up and see ya next update!
5/3/2016 c30 1Joeclone
Oh boy it's gonna get GOOD
5/2/2016 c30 TriforceHero
Sad to see that the end is near for another one of your stories Mataras. besides that, it will be time to see which Dragon Slayer will emerge victorious from the battle to come next chapter. Keep up the good work and I will see you then!
5/2/2016 c30 553Colinm
Awesome
5/2/2016 c30 1Naruto Sakura Uzumaki
Thanks for the compliments and praise! I really appreciated it. I can add to my appreciation of you by saying that I loved this chapter! The battle was super epic! But it won't be as epic as the battle between Mataras and Sachi vs. Kirito and Asuna! I am so stoked by this chapter that I can hardly wait! But, I calm myself down by remembering that this story will be ending soon (which makes it shorter than your Toa of Aincrad story).
222 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »