for The Red Swordsman: Slayer of Aincrad

5/2/2016 c30 Guest
It's me again and this time I have read the chapter. Aren't Brandon and Dragon Song the same person? I'm guessing that the last two chapters are going to be the climatic battle and then the celebration party in the chapter after that. Also are you going to start Star Sword 2 on "May the forth be with you"?
5/2/2016 c30 8Light Hero Kaiser
Great chapter again m8
5/2/2016 c30 13kingdom hearts guy
coolness
5/2/2016 c30 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Interesting! Loved this chapter! So! Mataras trained with both Laxus AND Cobra?! I wonder what the story is behind that? Update again soon! I can't wait to see what's next!
5/2/2016 c30 1TichePotato
I really should carry on watching ft... after my exams. And AOT. And Code Geass. And whatever else I decide to watch.
5/2/2016 c30 Guest
I haven't read the chapter yet I just want to say that I'm glad that you were wrong about you saying that you were slowing down your updates(I don't remember your exact words but that's the message that you gave me).
4/25/2016 c1 6TheSilentSwordsman
I thought I'd post a review just to let you know I'm here. :3 I've thoroughly run out of reading material, and while I've long been avoiding original character-based stories, I figured that if I was to give one a try, why not go with Mataras? He's pretty cool, much more developed than anyone else here. So I'll be reading this for the next few weeks I guess, dropping a review every once in a while. Good luck on future chapters!
4/24/2016 c29 1Joeclone
Oh those TFS references are abound once again!
4/24/2016 c29 TriforceHero
Don't let what other people say get you down Mataras. Dealing with things IRL takes priority over writing any fanfiction, and if people don't realize that then they don't deserve to read your awesome stories. Its sad to know this story will be coming to an end soon, but rest assured that I will be there when Shattered Fragment is released to give my support and reviews. Can't wait to see the next chapter Mataras, until then Stay Strong and God Bless!
4/23/2016 c29 J
Cool
4/24/2016 c29 1TichePotato
Huh, Asuna is a Light Dragon Slayer. Kool.

Side note: I really should carry on watching FT... I'm stuck on ep 100...
4/23/2016 c29 8Light Hero Kaiser
great chapter m8
4/23/2016 c29 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Awesome chapter man! Loved it!
4/23/2016 c29 6Marcus Cersy
Permission to send an OC for this arc?
4/11/2016 c28 5The Azure Reaper