for The Red Swordsman: Slayer of Aincrad

3/13/2016 c25 8Light Hero Kaiser
great chapter m8 can't wait for more
3/5/2016 c25 Guest
Okay which link is it because all I can find is the same Star Sword 2 preview link?
3/4/2016 c25 TriforceHero
I have to say Mataras that this fight easily outclasses the one you wrote for Element Six Online. Still wish you would stop giving us cliffhangers, but that's an argument for another day. I see that you plan to have a rewrite for this summer and I cannot wait to read it when it's posted. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter and to see if the Dragon Slayers have what it takes to defeat the King of Dragons.
3/4/2016 c25 7SwordOfTheGods
I can't freaking wait! Get on it!
3/4/2016 c25 553Colinm
Really really excited
3/4/2016 c25 Guest
Huh. Was expecting to see Trinity Raven as the bosses you mentioned, but this works. Well, seeing as it took Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, and Mega Rayquaza to take this guy down in that Pokemon crossover I read, let's see how much it takes to drop him here...
3/4/2016 c25 Guest
It's me again and I have read the chapter this time.

I loved fight between Mataras and Recon that was hilarious. I'm still curious about how your supposed to do the original trilogy for Star Sword 2.
3/4/2016 c25 Guest
Okay first I want you to know that I haven't read the chapter yet.

I'm guessing that that next Sword Art Online fanfiction is going to be different than these Red Swordsman stories. Is that correct or not? I know next to nothing about the Sword Art Online light novel and the Hallowed Fragment game so that should be a surprise for me just don't use Japanese words because I don't understand them. Also the Star Sword 2 fanfiction are you saying that you've already started writing it? When you start posting Star Sword 2 please do updates faster than your other stories because I'm sure that will be your best fanfiction in your rotation. Also I hate Fairy-Tale so it doesn't matter to me.
3/4/2016 c25 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Oh no...NOT ACNOLOGIA!

Great chapter! Update soon!
3/4/2016 c25 13kingdom hearts guy
good job thus far, mataras, i want to talk to you about the SAO stories if you got time
3/4/2016 c25 1TichePotato
That duel was honestly the best fan choreographed 'sabre duel I've seen since my and a friend did a full-on duel years ago. Our arms were covered in bruises for weeks.

Besides that, the magic in this was pretty cool. Shame about the cliffhanger though.
3/4/2016 c25 1Naruto Sakura Uzumaki
I can't wait for the next chapter of this story AND the rewrite based on Hollow Fragment! Oops, got off topic somewhat. When Brandon (my OC) used that special move, how long will it be before he can regain the use of the skill again? There are some quests that occur only around/during certain time periods, so when will we see him use it again? I still want to see Mataras and Brandon duel each other some time (just for fun, not for something serious or due to cockiness, etc.). If the GGO arc is still in this story, you could also do another thing that occurs in IMO during the same time (which would cause the characters to split up to deal with both problems/situations). This is just a suggestion.
2/28/2016 c24 1TichePotato
Good to see what Red Leaf is going to look like.
2/27/2016 c24 Guest
With every anime I've seen, the mistake they all make is never telling each other the did a great job in what I've felt should have been done years ago.
2/27/2016 c24 Guest
I'm loving this including the conversation(or whatever you call it) between Sachi and Asuna.

P.S. I'm pretty sure everyone saw Michael beating up Kazuto coming.
222 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »