for Humanized

1/13/2018 c5 Utia2012
I like the new names! I'm kinda disappointed in Bee's tho. Ben just sounds kinda boring to me... I would've chosen Hyper like my cousin's name
11/10/2017 c10 3slyside
Damn I was hoping for more but this is still great but it feel's like a cliffhanger.
10/27/2017 c9 slyside
Like it love it continue it please once again sorry for the short review but
I'm tiered so bye and good
work.
10/3/2017 c8 slyside
Like it love it continue it please sorry for the short review again but I'm busy so here we go. Same as the last review, can't wait for them to wake up, hope the twins beat some idiots and more sorry gotta go so bye.
9/23/2017 c7 slyside
Like it love it continue it please sorry for the short review but I'm busy so here we go. I think that this is unique and interesting, there are not a lot of fiction with the twins being young and the same with bee not to mention that it is humanoid sorry gotta go bye.
7/30/2017 c6 PrimesGirl93
Loving it, I can't wait to see the little ones reuniting with their caretakers! Especially Optimus and Bee. Great chapter, can't wait to read some more.
7/30/2017 c6 Guest
Love it!
9/23/2016 c5 kittyKat010
Really like Your story and concept. And I have to say you are a fairly good writer. I look forward to the next chapter.
9/4/2016 c5 PrimesGirl93
Loving this story! Hope you update soon!
5/1/2016 c4 23Moonview
Update soon, I want to know what happens next
3/31/2016 c3 Moonview
Love the story! So far it's great! Can't wait to read more, update soon! :)
1/24/2016 c2 4OceanSprings
I really like the idea for this and the detail to how everyone looks, along with a bit of back story for each family. I am bery much looking forward to the next chapter!