for The Trust Job

2/22/2017 c1 Wanda
I really liked your story. Thanks :-)
4/10/2016 c1 15rmonroe
That was incredible. Characters were spot on, the plot and theme tied in perfectly. I loved it!
3/11/2016 c1 4not paranoid enough
I love the team!
3/8/2016 c1 MadSpaceMarine
That was gorgeous.
1/21/2016 c1 lostinscotland
So I stand behind my assessment from my last review. You're very talented.

That said, without question my favorite part of this is the team watching Muppet Christmas Carol.

(And if you at any point feel the need to write something after this job, when it's just the three of them running Leverage International, I would love that. One episode of just them was not enough. They're magnificent.)
1/20/2016 c1 4Spitfire303
Fantastic
1/7/2016 c1 Guest
Awwww This is great Ty for this.
1/4/2016 c1 Nophiefan
Great storyy . Enjoyed reading every bit of it
1/2/2016 c1 7Cgarcia555
loved it
1/2/2016 c1 4Smooth Doggie
Vulnerable Eliot, hmm, quite possibly my favourite kind of Eliot! Thank you for posting this brilliant story, and for reflecting upon Pete from San Lorenzo. I enjoyed that story too. The crossover from each of their singular pasts, and previous experiences. It's always nice when a writer decides to input information that we haven't been given by the 'real' writers of Leverage, and they provide us with their own version of events. Adding to my favourite pile, so I can re-read regularly. Thank you.
1/2/2016 c1 Heidi Dobson
Great story.
1/2/2016 c1 MeganT
I'm crying right now. Beautiful.
1/2/2016 c1 Susan Ruscitti
Absolutely loved it!
1/2/2016 c1 15Valawenel
I'll post my AO3 review here, because I think I said it perfectly in that one, and any other review would be weaker.
""" Oh my. I have no idea where to start.
This is a master-piece. You reached the deepest bottom of their souls, danced around their core, and poked into their essence; poking, poking, pushing it to the surface. And all of that with a feather- light touches; invisible.
You peeled them like an onion, my dear. Layer after layer, showing SO freaking much with so little words.
And you touched so many opposites:
Vulnerabilty and weakness.
Need and want.
Trusting the others and trusting yourself.
Nate playing for Sam, and then playing for Parker.

This is, I think, the real gem which I'll cherish for a long, long time. Maybe even one of top five Leverage stories EVER written.
THANK YOU.