for The Morpho Didius of the Nymphalidae Family

5/6/2020 c1 Kyotokiki
You got me over here crying about butterfly names
My heart
11/9/2017 c1 Guest
It's actually cute. Nice work!
7/21/2017 c1 1Blackthorn Ashe
So cool! I actually had a Red Admiral fluttering around me and it had landed on my watch for a bit! :D (I looked them up )
6/4/2017 c1 Guest
I love this. Luffy would make the effort to learn all this if it catches his interest. The problem is his short attention span. Keep writing.
2/4/2017 c1 13creativesm75
whoa, luffy, the bug genius.o.o
10/3/2016 c1 imadetiramisu
I can see Luffy knowing this kind of stuff, with his love for stag beetles and atlas beetles and all that... interesting D
10/2/2016 c1 124CamsthiSky
This was super cute. It was a little hard to follow because of the Latin, but I think that's supposed to be the point right? And he gave everyone a butterfly! That's amazing. That little bit with the spider made me laugh. Great fic :)
2/8/2016 c1 SilverMoonMage
Thank you so much for writing something like this! This makes me come back again and again to reread it. There' snot enough stories about bugs anywhere and I just really really like bugs. And the emotions of the entire piece...there are too many things that I like about this to name.
1/3/2016 c1 5Everlight18
This is fantastic! I've always thought that Luffy would know quite a bit about bugs based off of what I've seen. Of course, he would be able to learn the Latin if he thought it would be better; he really is very smart. The thought of him spouting Latin though is both adorable and startling.

I like how everyone had a different butterfly and think that it is something he would do. He has that way of connecting things. It does make it rather bittersweet about Ace (and Sabo too). I wonder what butterflies remind him of his crew?

Thank you so much for all the research and time you have obviously put into this. It is a great piece of fiction. You and your beta did a great job with this! Thank you again for an awesome story; it's great to see. :)
1/1/2016 c1 JustHopeForHope
DID YOU KNOW WHAT I FELT WHEN I READ ANGEL WING BUTTERFLY
DID YOU KNOW WHAT I FELT WHEN I READ ACE

DID YOU KNOW WHAT I FELT WHEN I READ SABO'S?!

DID YOU?!

I'M CRYING AND NOW I HAVE THIS NEW HEAD CANON AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS (OH MY GOD SABO AND ACE ARE IN THE SAME FAMILY)

Thank you so much for the story and the interesting bug facts! This was really enjoyable and really something Luffy would do, Haha. Sorry for my review, 90% of it is in all caps xD I'm really glad you decided to finish the whole way I absolutely loved it (I'mkindaoverloadedwithbugfactsnow)

If you didn't mind I also kinda linked this to tumblr :l as a I said, new headcanon.