for The Defrosted Journals

2/11/2017 c9 Guest
It's kinda funny to imagine people considering "common sense" as some kind of super power, even though it's just common sense
8/13/2016 c2 5BloodTrinity
All the Astartes seem really confused by our big guy over there, lel. Also, yay, a continuation/shorts thing(?)
8/2/2016 c8 2Tanithus
keep going brother. May the God Emperor bless your work.
5/15/2016 c4 guest
*update of new space marines chapter

White legion from the geneseed of luna wolf loyalist
5/15/2016 c4 drSpliff
Yesss an update and the millenial makes a return i hope you have more updates focused on him his character made this fic intresting.
4/14/2016 c3 Guest101
SWEET GOD-EMPEROR OF MANKIND ITS ALIVE!seriously though great story great since you wrote defrosted me and my dad have done nothing but debate on what happens it you made my and my dads day with this new chapter.:)
2/19/2016 c2 16AltenativeFutureFan27
I wonder if he meet Reri and a possible surprise.
2/5/2016 c2 RARE2000
YESSsSsSsSsSss. It's back! I look forward to future chapters and hope you continue your writing! :D
2/2/2016 c2 2Beyogi
Oh well, someone manages to tell the SI to shut up. Finally :D

Anyway, interesting story so far. Thank you for writing,
Beyogi
1/31/2016 c1 8RaptorusMaximus
Well, this is great.
Love your work, but now Im going to have to try and ID the parent chapters of all the new founders you have introduced. And make a list to keep track.
Which I will start here for the convenience of all.
The Forged Legion: from Defrosted, I believe you IDed them as Iron Warriors.
The Guilded Aquilas: obvioisly Emperors Children, you said as much.
The Erinyes: World Eaters/War Hounds (chainaxes gave it away)
Trench Cleavers: Not 100% on this one, either Death Guard or Iron Warriors again.

Overall, love your work. Would love to see Vulkan show up, in adition to a Night Lords new founding chapter. I will update my list as you introsuce chapters (unless you ask me to stop. Id apreciate confirmation on the trench cleavers as well if its not to much to ask) Keep up the great work!
1/22/2016 c2 Guest
This awsome cant wait for a update
1/18/2016 c1 Legionnaire123
Yes another book of the series. It's amazing!
1/2/2016 c1 private26