for Orpheus's Rescue

11/27/2019 c6 5Whovianeverlark17
This was an amazing story!
10/16/2017 c5 4OuterRimElf
There are no words to discribe how much I love this. I just... love it. :P
Keep going, cause it's OK, we all have real life hogging our time every now and then.
7/8/2017 c6 Lea1985
Good chapter
7/4/2017 c1 Ghirahem221
Love it
6/2/2017 c5 Lea1985
Great story
5/28/2017 c5 Luke Curtsy
I thought you had abandoned usthanks for updating
2/18/2016 c4 doctor712
Wow. Interesting. thanks for the story. It was very nice.
2/18/2016 c2 doctor712
Great chapter. thanks
2/10/2016 c3 Luke Curtsy
I'm really dreading how this fanfic is going to end given the title of the story.
2/10/2016 c4 ThePurpleFrockCoat
Yay they got married! Yup that's was a way to fix Orson Pink's unresolved plot. :)
2/7/2016 c3 Luke Curtsy
please update soon. This story is so good.
2/1/2016 c1 Ghirahem221
Well, I can honestly say that this is one hell of a story and just the thing I needed regarding those two. Still have to read the third chapter, but I am very much looking forward to it!
1/27/2016 c3 3Nint3ndozzzz
Awww i love this story it's so sweet!
1/24/2016 c3 13last1stnding
I like the depth of your scenes here. The subjects of River and Danny will eventually come up and it is good to see the Doctor and Clara talk about them. Especially the part about Clara's lying to both the Doctor and Danny at that time. But they've been through so much together at this point I don't see the past haunting them at all after this discussion.

Clara's insistence on seeing Rigsy was understandable, if dangerous. I completely approved of her seeing her grandmother though; a touching scene. Besides, grandmother would indeed really appreciate the Doctor.

Just my opinion, but I think I'd like to see more of the Doctor and Clara moving forward now; the past is done and dealt with.
1/23/2016 c3 ThePurpleFrockCoat
Love this chapter and its touching scenes but Clara is playing with fire seeing Rigsy and her Gran. I know she loves her dearly but she's getting reckless. That's worrisome...
20 Page 1 2 Next »