for The Nightie Before Christmas

1/2 c1 reisova
Very good story and sexy
5/30/2020 c1 Clare
Hot stuff! Not sure who's version I like best, yours or Charleybec's! Guess I'll call it a tie...just not a blue tie unfortunately :)
6/13/2018 c1 42Madame Streep
Loved this steamy story, great job!
6/25/2017 c1 Grunt
I love it!
4/11/2017 c1 73UndoubtedlyTheWine
Hey, this was a great continuation of that story! I liked how you used the words "yes", "not yet" , "now".
Super steamy story!
2/3/2016 c1 1bluesatinsashes
Wow! Super steamy story. It's February now and I'm only getting to this now (oh dear, so much to catch up to!) Fabulous story, I enjoyed reading it!
1/29/2016 c1 29Lauryn Vi
Oh wow - I totally missed this! (I NEVER remember to change my ratings.) But it was the perfect way to end a crazy week. I loved it! It was fiery yet tender and VERY intense. You worked that red negligee to great advantage! "not yet" - um, yes.

Oh, and also loved that part when G "readily agreed" to let the children go sledding. Lol.
1/29/2016 c1 24Mie779
OMG... simply amazing hot stuff here... great continuation of charleybec's story... the passion between them was intense... and the way you write this is awesome... the use of the single words in italic ("Yes"... "not yet"... "now"... "love"... ) is an awesome way of making the whole scene more powerful and "sexy" with out making it too much... yes "less is more"... and you do this brilliantly ;)
1/5/2016 c1 21NickyW
Oh I'm so glad you wrote this. I was really hoping there would be a chapter 2 to Rockin Around the Christmas Tree. This was so steamy! Super stuff!
1/3/2016 c1 15ThePoorDidntWantThisOne
This is just, pardon the pun, 'Red Hot'!

I love Georg shoving the children out the door to sled whether they wanted to or not. So funny! A perfect ending to another perfect story! Loved it ;)
1/2/2016 c1 chakochick
Ask and ye shall receive. I just commented on the first chapter that a second chapter should be written...and here it is! Lovely little ficlet...bravo!
1/2/2016 c1 58gothicbutterfly95
Brilliant continuation of charleybec's story. Dare I say it was even 'rockin'?
Love the idea that she not only tried it on, but kept it on. And then them bundling the children outside so she can show it off.
1/2/2016 c1 Kenz21
Loved this, only complaint is I wish there was more! Happy New Year!
1/2/2016 c1 24charleybec
Oh this was so hot and sexy! Thank you for giving everyone what they wanted - which was another chapter! You write sexy times so well! Fabulous job, my friend.