FanFiction.Net
for What The Hell

1/10/2016 c1 Abby
People suck.

It's nice to see you at least tried, but you didn't do much. It seems OOCness is going to be your biggest issue.

Superheroes aren't paid to be heroes. Nobody is going to transfer her money. Nightwing isn't going to offer someone without proper training a spot on the Team (also, they don't go by Young Justice). She has to earn the spot. She needs to prove herself.

And why is Tim being such a dick? That's so not Timmy. He's a shy kid who wouldn't question someone joining the Team.

Maybe do your research? Learn the characters and how things work before attempting to write about them? This fic has potential, you just need to fix up all the OOCness and the basics of how she got on the Team.

It's not Nightwing or Batman's job to look out for the Team. They aren't going to give her and her sister money. They've never just given money out like that. It doesn't make sense. She'd have to balance a job, school, and being a hero. Nightwing wouldn't go looking to add her to the Team and he certaintly wouldn't pester someone's who's untrained to join said Team.

I wish you luck.

People review negatively when it seems like the author doesn't care about learning to write the characters and making their character plausible.

I'm sorry the reviews were harsh. It's uncalled for.
1/10/2016 c3 4xXRedWingXx
I already looooove flannels, but I'm sure I'll looooove them even more :3
1/3/2016 c1 2Psych-case
Testing to see if this will show up
1/3/2016 c2 4xXRedWingXx
"Gather up the team, we have a mission." His masked eyes landed on me, "And someone tell me who the hell this is, now." Lol :p
Hmm, well I'm fresh out of Mary Sues at the moment... But cookies! Yum! Love how you incorporated Cissie in that. When I watched YJ for the first time I was dissapointed by how they replaced her with Artemis.
1/2/2016 c2 Guest
I ship Cissie and Melissa.
1/2/2016 c2 Guest
Is this a joke? You do realize they don't pay you to be a fucking superhero, right?

God. The OOCness in this fic is astounding. It's like you don't give jack shit about the characters you're supposed to be writing.

Why would you make this story worse by adding in Mary Sues?
1/2/2016 c1 xXRedWingXx
Yay! New story :) excellent writing (as always). Keep it going!
1/2/2016 c1 Guest
Eh... I think you've got a case of OOCness on your hands... Nothing in the scenario you described above is what Nightwing would do... He didn't talk or act like himself really. I'm not sure why he's offering her to become a superhero? You didn't delve into much detail on that part...

Her powers sound cool though. Just watch out for OOCness in the future.