for Through The Storm- The End Was Just The Beginning

10/26/2020 c10 6David Fishwick
Brilliant idea so far and I hope that there is more soon as I am enjoying your story. What does Lucius want from Harry?
10/23/2020 c10 1ANewRanger
I loved this, It’s really interesting and I hope you update it again soon, it’s amazing.
7/1/2020 c10 pipib
What a story. Too bad its not finished.
1/20/2020 c1 Guest
Nice story. Seems abendoned. I hope you will finish it though
10/20/2018 c10 10Percabeth824
You probably won’t read this since I believe it’s been a while... but I just wanted to say I love the story... good day to you!
12/9/2016 c1 nayin1704
Okay
6/5/2016 c10 28WrenWinterSong
I am really enjoying this story. Keep up the great writing! I'm really interested in seeing where you take this.
5/2/2016 c10 bkromhout
I've just finished reading through to the end of what you have up so far, and I'm hooked! Thanks for such an excellent story so far, I look forward to more :)
4/7/2016 c10 Antelino
Like the story so far, very interesting. Not a fan of the various weapons but was an interesting twist with the snake tho I hope the weapons aren't very pivotal.
I'd have your betas keep a sharp eye out for some errors like a sentence missing the first few words or forgetting to put pronouns in which can be a bit confusing at times.
Otherwise it's a pretty good story and I can't wait for more.
3/29/2016 c10 isabel380
Such a good story! Keep those chapters coming!
3/28/2016 c10 Alexander
Great Story! When is the next chapter coming up?
3/28/2016 c9 D.ridds
Absolutely fantastic story! One of the best I've read. I especially like how you have explored deeper into the world of magic with the Auror training, Animagi, and runes. Your characters are very good as well. Its quite lovely to see them and their relationships evolve and expand on JK's originals. Please continue this story, I'm in love with it!
3/28/2016 c2 May
Great great chapter I liked that shape left his books and other things to Harry to help him out x
3/28/2016 c5 Aurorofthelight
Another great chapter! Poor Kinsley has more on his plate than Dagwood at a sandwich buffet! Will be interesting to see what happens with Auror training. Keep it coming! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
3/28/2016 c4 Karl
I really like the direction you've taken , using the stone.
Keep it up