for Time to Believe

Very good story
1/18/2021 c3 44CharleyHarper
i really loved this!
5/31/2020 c3 Guest
An angsty but amazing fanfic! It's always good when someone does something different and I like that you've created a bit of tension and conflict about the engagement between Maria and the children. I'm also glad that Georg made Maria feel better too, because Louisa made some hurtful comments. In fact the only thing this lacks is Lou smoothing the situation over with Maria :)
2/4/2017 c3 73UndoubtedlyTheWine
You don't know how much I love this story! This Chapter was amazing. Loved how Georg convinces Maria that he loves her and why he chose her over Elsa. Love your writing, really :)
I really hope you get the inspiration and write one more chapter. Maybe a little chat between Maria and Louisa?
2/4/2017 c2 UndoubtedlyTheWine
Poor Maria :( No wonder she's insecure
Hope Georg sets everything right.
Great chapter!
2/4/2017 c1 UndoubtedlyTheWine
This is just great! I actually wanted to read a story like this having a slight misunderstanding between Maria and the Children :)
Loved this chapter
4/25/2016 c3 AudreyBinx
Please write a lemon. Please
3/30/2016 c3 eve1993
I don't think I'd read or reviewed this story before...in case I already did, my apologies! Lol I loved this story, especially the last chapter...gez I wonder why... ;) I hope that one day you will continue this story...I think there's an M rated chapter 4 lurking there. I have such a dirty mind this evening. Hehe Anyway really enjoyed reading this one!
2/18/2016 c3 Guest
Omg this was amazing,you should update !
Please!
2/5/2016 c3 33augiesannie
I'm sorry I got a chapter behind on reviews, but I wanted to come back to tell you how much I liked this story: an interesting premise, plenty of feels and romance without being too fluffy, just racy enough. Loved the whole Elsa v. Maria vibe. You did a wonderful job and I hope to see you back here soon!
1/28/2016 c3 53WildMeiLing
Georg telling Maria that her hair "smells like the wild flowers from the hills" - I love that little teeny part of a sentence so much. It speaks volumes about Maria in general. And Georg, too. Elsa seemed like a perfect match for him in many (superficial) ways, but Maria and Georg are soul mates. I'm glad he made time to listen to Liesl and to comfort Maria, and I'm glad Maria allowed herself to be convinced. Very nice. Thanks for sharing!
1/23/2016 c3 31Lauryn Vi
I'm so glad I was finally able to make time for this! I loved it - lifted my spirits right away! G was the perfect mix of thoughtful and charming - his words would convince ME for sure.

"and still you found something in me that was worthy of your love" - such a moving line and so true. That bit about sophistication biting her on the nose - that was cute and the imagery made me giggle. Love the description of Elsa's hair like Edelweiss. Loved also the line about Maria not having had many compliments in the past - very poignant. And of course - the ending! *Swoon* This was such a wonderful story!
1/18/2016 c3 12Kimberly Joan Amethyst
I think you should continue this story as an M - but as a separate chapter to this story. It would be nice to see what would happen. Just my opinion.
1/18/2016 c3 Scot
I love Maria - but she's always crying - it's in every fic. Julie didn't play her like that - so don't write her like it. Maria has to be like Julie played her. For me - and all the other fans - Maria is Julie.
1/17/2016 c3 Leonie