for Water Under the Bridge

8/22/2020 c41 Bi blue
TREMENDOUS
8/22/2020 c24 Bi blue
Don’t know why it took me so long to find your story but it’s a
dandy-so impressed
11/27/2018 c18 Jdr0531
You are an amazing writer! I have laughed, cried, smiled, frowned...I love it all! The way you capture the characters words, mannerisms, actions, and feelings is perfect! Totally enjoying this story!
11/20/2018 c41 Renald0
A lovely Story, full of beautiful emotions and a nice message about family. Seeing how Jamie takes to caring for Kaylin and the sacrifices he is willing to make for her is truly heart-stirring.
4/27/2018 c40 Guest
Omg! That was evil! You have me crying thinking he had died
2/18/2018 c41 1conservativegirl
This story is absolutely phenomenal! I'm just now getting into the second set of stories and I love it! So much drama with the family and Jamko, it's amazing :)

Also, I'm still laughing about that family dinner scene...LOL
11/10/2017 c41 1madcloisfan
Loved it. I did think you killed him that was until they were paying to much attention to the surfer, and that made me think that he's still alive.
7/27/2017 c41 Guest
Wow..could not stop reading...you are an awesome writer...
2/16/2017 c41 Guest
Luv the stories...keep up the good work!
11/27/2016 c41 Guest
Fantastic! Enjoyed every minute of this awesome roller coaster. I personally love thinking about the butterfly effect in every day life decisions and was very pleased to find a writer who had made my favorite characters into a "butterfly" story. Let me know if you plan on publishing a book because you are also a fantastic writer. I can't wait to read the next fic. Thank you for the amazing adventure!
10/23/2016 c13 jill
that I love you scene was so awkward, in this otherwise awesome story
10/19/2016 c41 B Hooper
I love your stories! They are romantic and suspenseful! I am looking forward to reading more stories about the Reagan family! You make your stories make this family come alive...especially like the Jamie and Eddie stories. Keep these stories coming️
8/19/2016 c28 7Mamaverd
Absolutely love Blue Bloods and with only reruns on I decided to look for some fanfiction. Your story is the first one I'm reading and so glad because it is excellent. I really wanted to review before this but every time I get to the end of the chapter I just want to read the next one. The story is so well-written and you have really done such an amazing job making it fun, and sweet and intriguing all at the same time. I love that you've captured their personal lives while still incorporating the policing and different cases. Fantastic job!
4/5/2016 c8 31DalWriter
Edie has ot have more chutzpah then that!
4/5/2016 c4 DalWriter
Love the last line of this chapter. Cute mini cliff hanger.
402 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »