for The Rehabilitation Project

7/23/2018 c3 10narakunohime
Continue please.

Would like to find out what happens next
4/28/2016 c1 MyNameIsLaura
Seems legit.
1/21/2016 c2 18laharvey125
So wait a minute...we go from "The Akatsuki are here. But they look like kids" to "Let them in." Seriously? That wouldn't be my initial reaction after a freakin' war with them.
1/21/2016 c1 laharvey125
Ok...I can't make heads or tails of this. Its too confusing.
1/11/2016 c2 3Angelmaiden
Oh, so Naruto does come into this fic. allright. Now I'm really pumped for the next chapter. Great work!
1/11/2016 c1 Angelmaiden
*Sniff, sniff* Oh, what's this? I smell yaoi in this story. It's a great story Kris. Please continue it. Oh, and will Naruto come into this fic too or not? Just askin.
1/9/2016 c2 Luckyreader2000
Yay you updated though have you read this story by k Kat or something. She wrote a fanfic with a plot similar to this but she never ended updating it after the first chapter. I like your story though. I can't wait for the next update
1/8/2016 c1 7ConclusionsOfTheHeart
NO Akatsuki, I don't wanna die! This is a good story so far. I like how you made it so Obito doesn't know any of them really except Itachi. It also has some good humor in it too :D readin the next chap
1/8/2016 c1 Liz-Blizz
ok the idea is like Return to Innocence by WDW, but it's kinda different. It will be interesting to see where you go from here. Hopefully you get farther than the other story has.
1/5/2016 c1 S3rgeant-Sarcasm