for Jurassic World The Experiment

12/26/2017 c1 Dola
I really like the beginning. But please edit this chapter. It is really hard to end as I can't understand where one sentence begins and ends. Also the paragraphs are really big and messy. It took my willpower (also it can't be ignored that you've managed to rise my interest) to finish this. Try to include comas and full-stops as well as make the paras smaller please.
3/27/2016 c1 endertrree
THIS IS AWESOME PLEASE CONTINUE DONT CHANGE this is AMAZING !
1/5/2016 c1 8The Crimson Commando
While I'm sure you have a very good concept in mind, I would like to give a few pointers.
First off: run-on sentences and paragraphs. I think you should go back and edit this to where it can be read easily, particularly on a computer. Remake the one long sentence into multiple sentences and work from there.
Proper capitalization: I can notice you don't have the beginning of conversations capitalized. As before, go back and edit it so readers don't have a hard time figuring out what you are saying.
Again, I'm not berating you or acting like a grammar nazi. I just want you to know that you need to present your ideas well and clean. I wish you good luck on your editing.
1/5/2016 c1 3frytrix
Remove all comentary and authors notes in the middle of the story, and put them either before the chapters starts or ends.

You had a good chapter but it ruined the reading exprience of the story.
I am rather sure (87%) it is also posted in the rules you have to read before you can post the story at all.

If you intend to post more chapters like this, then please stick to a forum.

Good Luck with the story.