for Harry PotterInheritance CycleGame of Thrones Crossover Challenge

8/8/2017 c1 andjelija.nenic
5/4/2016 c1 9Ruairi J.L
I'd be interested in tackling this challenge. My only concern is an established overload of pre-existing stories that require completion on my part.

However, if you find it acceptable for me to write several chapters (between five and ten) before publishing, that would help in case of getting bogged down in future. Feel free to reply and agree or negotiate, if you have other ideas. I'd be happy to discuss things if you are.

As an example of writing style, check out my ASOIF/HP crossover. POVs would, of course, be different.
1/14/2016 c1 Doomsdayvirus1
This story has the potential to be amazing. Please update with the name of the author taking up this challenge when it is accepted

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service