for Before the Fall (Season One)

7/13/2016 c8 DIKR1229
the snark renembers me a good tv show called the troop
7/10/2016 c35 Specter14
... Omg... What the HECK just happened...? xDDDD Well let's hope Ford went all Guardian-like and saved Tad and Starclops from the "explosion"... And then they're on their way to kick Mallory's behind and save Nadia and the baby with anger issues... xDDDD I still don't know what happened... Either the baby is trying to kick her way out of Nadia or Nadia is about to go into early labor or I don't even know... Please update again soon! :)
7/7/2016 c35 2Secretkemi
Well, when you say want to murder you, I think you mean want to murder you even more than we already do!
I mean, you already destroyed all our hopes and dreams, and Mallory has now supposedly killed everyone we knew and loved! Its a beautiful day, and on days like this, people like her...
SHOULD BE BURNING IN HECK.
But wow! Let's see how Nadia gets through this next crisis...
I wonder how everyone (well, except maybe Igneous. He's not that plot important. And Echo because YOU ALREADY KILLED HER OFF) will have survived the Electrode..
7/4/2016 c34 Specter14
... Well then... xDDDD So how is Mallory a mutant if Stan and Ford aren't? Maybe one of the parents had mutant genes or something? Or Mallory was lying? I really don't know...
Also I didn't realize how much older Starclops was than Nadia... I guess I don't really think about the ages of characters until it's mentioned...
ANYWAY, great chapter! I hope Ford reacues Nadia soon and kicks Mallory's butt! Even though they're siblings! xDDD
7/6/2016 c34 orphaned0account
Woahwoahwoah
*deep breaths*
*places hand on wall for stability, other hand on chest*
You...MONSTER MALLORY I'LL WEAR YOUR INTESTINES AS A NECKLACE
*takes deep breath* Phew, I'm sorry y'all, don't know what came over me
7/4/2016 c34 Secretkemi
WAIT-WHO-WHAT!?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
STUPID MALLORY AND HER STUPID THINKING AND HER STUPIED MUTANT POWERDSL!
SHE JUST GLITTERING KIDNAPPED NADIA AND KSJCKDAJVOSNFOWNFHVIFNCKDMSOCND
OH HOLY MOTHER OF SWEARTERS AND FATHER OF JOURNALS!
excuse my language.
BUT HOW THE GLITTERING STARS IS FORD SUPPOSED TO FIND HER? WITH TAD AND STARCLOPS? GAAAAAAHHHHHH!
But at least we know more of her past! I always did wonder how she met Starclops. Starclops saved her from jumping!
Good job Starclops. Was probably one of the best decisions ever.
Can't wait for the next amazing chapter!
7/2/2016 c33 Secretkemi
Ahhhh, that was so sad! It sounded so sad and just kinda depressed, to a happy laughing sort of memory thing where its not a happy laugh but a laugh of anger, sadness, and every other thing but happiness.
And then it was hopeful!
Yeah, you just killed my feelings. Thanks!
Also, I feel like the title changed... Wasn't it before gravity fell? Yes, I'm slow on these things.
Great letter! It was super sad! Can't wait for the next chapter!l
6/30/2016 c30 9DelanaKiger
I have an idea for the name, but it's kind of weird, so I'll probably regret posting it. Anyway, maybe it could be something similar to Marceline. (She's my favorite vampire and probably lots of other people's favorite, too.)
6/30/2016 c26 DelanaKiger
Yeah, Starclops. You would enjoy this.
6/30/2016 c33 6Specter14
Poor Stan... I wonder if in the future after Weirdmageddon or however it's spelled, Ford read all the letters. That would be cool to see... Please update again soon! :)
6/25/2016 c32 2Secretkemi
Oh wow... Is that why we never heard of her? Because she's unlucky? Or for some other reason, such as she abandoned Stan and Ford?
But honestly, they say she's cute! Or has good looks, whatever. Same meaning!
At least she's lucky in that respect!
I wonder what happened to her... She seems incredibly similar to Stan!
6/25/2016 c32 6Specter14
WELL then Bill! Apperantly it's just not important enough for you to use your all-powerful powers to find questions, you lazy bum xDDDD
Ok fine, How did you think of the idea to have 2 new dream demons, why we're said demons friends from the beginning? Like I don't think they're brother and sister, so it just seems a little strange...
Also why is Bill losing control of his actions and turning into crazy, pain-loving Bill from the future?
About this chapter... Wow. xDDDD So much interaction from the siblings! Like how did Mallory turn evil, and how did she meet Echo? And who would hate sweet little Echo? xDDDD
I hope you enjoy this monster review. Cool chapter and I can't wait for the next!
6/23/2016 c31 Specter14
Nuuuuuuu I don't want it to end! :( Well I'm happy for a second season and a Behind the Pines thing... I can't wait for those! I also don't know how Season 1 will end... Knowing you it will probably have a huge cliffhanger... xDDD Anyway I can't wait for the next chapter! :) :)
6/22/2016 c31 2Secretkemi
Hmmm... *GASP* Her last name is Pines! Aaaaahhhhhhhh, so cute!
And did a jealous old girlfriend(or creepy stalker/crush) of Ford's travel across all the dimensions and find him!? Cause that person seems kinda jealous to me. I
Oh, they better not kill Nadia and the baby!
IF THAT HAPPENS I WILL CRY, AND PUNCH A PICTURE OF YOU!
Yes, it probably won't hurt. UNLESS I USE VOODOO!
But still, please don't get rid of them!
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

PLEASE DONT KILL ANYONE ELSE!
*GASP* WHAT IF BILL DID GO CRAZY, BUT NOT BECAUSE OF THE ELIXER, BUT GRIEF BECAUSE STARCLOPS DIED?!
OH, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS SPARKLY, DONT LET ANYONE DIE!
6/20/2016 c30 6Specter14
Haha of course the Ditto is a live creature... That's hilarious lol
And OMG I was actually wondering if Nadia would be pregnant! Man... A baby would be cute but not with all the problems already happening... A snark murderer on the loose, traveling around random dimensions that could be dangerous... I wonder how this will play out.
Anyway I'm sad that Echo wouldn't be brought back by releasing her soul... But at least she'd be happy.
Please update again soon! This story is awesome! :) :)
102 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »