for Before the Fall (Season One)

6/17/2016 c30 2Secretkemi
Bay-bee, ditto, and lampent. And you're the worst.
Now, some poor child is either going to be fatherless during his teen/pre-teen years(about that time, I guess.), or he's going to be dead.
And the baby should be called FordxNadia! Haha, jk! Don't call it Ford and Nadia's ship name, whatever it is.
But, wow, Nadia. Two huge surprises in this chapter! First she says the f word, then she reveals she's pregnant! Aww, I can't wait, even though the poor thing is probably destined to die in the next 23-ish years. Or however long till the end of the thirty years.
Great chapter, as always! It was absolutely amazing! Can't wait for the next one!
6/16/2016 c30 2MegaMansUncleGus
Bay-bee name Dirt McGurt. Only option.
6/8/2016 c29 6Specter14
Well Tad probably failed so xDDDD Hahaha Ford, pens aren't food you know. But who knows, maybe they're secretly really good...
Nope xDDD Anyway great chapter! I'm STILL really mad that Echo was killed... Maybe there's a way to bring her back though... Since this is weird magicy stuff and they're in some weird dimension out of many weird dimensions. Please update again soon! xDDDD
6/8/2016 c29 2Secretkemi
If the soul is stolen, then I guess it is either used as energy or is tortured forever, with no escape.
I hate you. Your the worst. Your just too evil to even comprehend.
Okay, small lie. I kinda hate, and I kinda love you.
Love you for making this amazing story, and hate you for making me cry even single time.
Although, I never new Tad had two eyes! I thought he only had one.. Does Starclops have two eyes too? Wow, never considered the possibilities.
Great(BUT INCREDIBLY SAD CAUSE YOUR EVIL) chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
6/3/2016 c28 6Specter14
WWHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
NOT ECHOOOOOOOOO
You FIEND
Lol xDDDD Ok sorry about that but what just happened was just plain EVIL
DIE MALLORY
Anyway...
YOU MUST UPDATE AGAIN ASAP OR I WILL DIE
NOT REALLY BUT STILL
xDDD
6/2/2016 c28 2Secretkemi
OK AY I WASNT GOING TO KILL YOU BUT NOW I REALLY WANT TO.
YOU BETTER BE GLAD THAT I CZNT FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE, OR I WOULD GO AND PUNCH YOU AND THEN CRY WHY.
FREAKING ECHO THE FREAKING MOST AMAZING PET/PERSON/SNARK EVERY WAS KILLED. I HATE YOU. I REALLY REALLY HATE YOU.
Okay small lie. I only really hate you once.
BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS A FLASH BACK!L IT WASNT A FLASH BACK. IT WAS THE GLITTERING PRESENT.
HOLY MOTHER OF SWEARTERS GLITTER AND ALL THINGS CRAFTY! HOLY FATHER OF JOURNALS SCIENCE AND ALL THINGS PARANORMALY! HOT BELGIUM WAFFLES WITH WIPPED CREAM AND CHERRIES ON TOP!
Excuse my language. I'm incedibly upset.
OH MY GOSH YOUR GOING TO KILL ALL OF THEM.
NOOOOOO NADIA! BILL GOES CRAZY BECAUSE STARCLOPS DIED, TAD WILL NEVER LEARN TO GET OVER HIS FEAR OF FIRE, AND ECHOS ALREADY FREAKING DEAD. YIUR THE WORST.
6/2/2016 c28 48Aaronna
WHAT!? NOOOOOOOOOO! Why would you do that?! *sobs uncontrollably*
6/1/2016 c27 Aaronna
I like how this chapter is a back story to a back story.
This was some interesting stuff. Alchemy rarely works they way you think it will.
6/1/2016 c27 2Secretkemi
I feel bad for poor starclops! Or Stella? Meh, their basicly the same person. Welp, now we also know why she's so interested in alchemy!
But seriously, before bill sounds cool... Poor Stella.
But congrats on graduating! I'm sure you'll get a job in no time!
Bill is just jealous because he doesn't have a job.
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one!
5/28/2016 c26 Guest
great story overall but the sexual humor ruins it imho
5/29/2016 c26 6Specter14
Oh Starclops. xDDD She doesn't even have a physical body, really, but she's still so... I don't have a word for it lol. Anyway. Funny chapter! Hopefully Ford can find out more about his Protector powers soon.
5/27/2016 c26 2Secretkemi
I could have gone without hearing a lot of this.
In response to your code, THANKCGOODNESS KEEP IT AT TYIS RATING FOREVER.
Starclops, WHAT THE GLITTERING MOTHER OF SWEATERS IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Love the play on Alex Hirsch.
Can't wait for the next. Chapter!
5/21/2016 c25 48Aaronna
Detective Douche is from Lucifer, right?

Anyway, This is a very interesting story. I am not even sure how I even found it. I love what I have read so far and I look forward to what is to come.
5/12/2016 c25 Guest
why so much sexual stuff?
5/13/2016 c25 10Rose Verdict
*drags hand down face* *slight grin* Starclops, you are both well-versed in the ways of the worlds and a complete child.

oH LOOK I'M REVIEWING FOR ONCE *SLAPPED*

Beautiful chapter! *sidles over by Echo because reasons* And that whole Protector thing sounds neat!

hAHA I'M OFF MY REVIEW GAME TODAY

Well, have fun keeping Starclops under control when Ford and Nadia get back! 3:-D
102 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »