for Before the Fall (Season One)

5/12/2016 c25 6Specter14
STARCLOPS
NO xDDDDDD
Is it just me or are Tad and Starclops really similar to Dipper and Mabel? Did you mean to do that? xDDDDD Like Tad is serious-ish and Star is well crazy and fun xDDDD Just something I thought of...
Lol Star is reminding me of one of my friends right now... xDDD
Anyway xDDD Loved that chapter and can't wait for the next! :)
5/11/2016 c25 2Secretkemi
Well... Okay then. Everyone just wanna facepalm about star now? Anyone? I'll do it bycmyself then.
I'm curious about this jemmery dude though. I have a bad feeling its bill or something... Or is a stalker that stalked them then set the cat thing on them to see if ford was really a protector.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ps, I think detective douche or whatever it was is from the show lucifer? I dunno, that's what google said!
5/3/2016 c24 6Specter14
Lololololololol Bill DOES have an angular ass lololol
Welp
That was funnier than it should have been xDDDDDD
Anyway cool backstory thing! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
5/2/2016 c24 2Secretkemi
Oh gosh! I squeked during the reading of this! Ford used someone's knife on them... My only question is how deep he cut. Cuz then we know if he, like, died after from blood loss or just ran to a hospital and was fine.. I'm curious about hat sort of thing! Great chapter! Although, that last bit was surprising too. Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/28/2016 c2 snapcookie
noooooooooooooooooo i'm too lazy to decipher it!
4/29/2016 c23 Secretkemi
Oh, poor Stella.
Yay, bill! Destroy those bottle things!
I know how you feel echo. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT!
Yes, ford and Nadia are a thing now!
Ahhh, this was great! Can't wait for the next one!
PS, that code was kinda sad... I kinda cried... :'( it just seemed so fitting and sad.
4/28/2016 c22 9DelanaKiger
Echo's adorable as always! I have a feeling that I'm going to like her even more now that she can talk.

I really like how Bill's become a more sympathetic villain in the last few chapters. Before then, I hated him more and more with every chapter he was in.
4/25/2016 c22 6Specter14
Lol, who know Echo was a smart mouth? xDDDDD Anyway cool chapter! So apperantly Bill isn't as much of a nut job as I thought... Some crazy future version of him is like taking over or something. Hopefully more will be explained in the future...
Anyway I can't wait for the next update! :)
4/24/2016 c22 2Secretkemi
My mind Is one of those.
I laughed during this, and cried, and got so confused.
It seemed that bill was a kinda nice guy... He didn't want a couch of living human skin, or for weirdmaggedon to come. I actually felt bad for him.
But that ending killed me. It was hilarious! Every one was all, whaaaaa? Echo can talk? But then STARCLOPS was all, I'm upset and am gonna go hide now. See you dudes in about 2 days or something.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/20/2016 c21 Secretkemi
Oh gosh, you,torture me. What did they find? Why did it scare bill as well? Was it bill, but when he was angry, or if his 'elixer' stuff is true same as our achohol, when he was drunk, but he totally forgot that little 'episode'? But the one think I know is: alright! More evidence my theory about tad and fire is proving to be right so far! Just watch as my theory crashes and burns. (See what I did thee? Was I funny? Hahaha...)
Can't wait for the next chapter! Your awesome!
4/15/2016 c20 Secretkemi
Oh my gosh, poor tad! My theory:
Once, Tad strange loved fire. He obsessed over it. He used it so often. One day, though, he went to far. He started a fire that was too big, and too fast. He got caught, and suffered greatly. He has third and fourth degree burns everywhere, and was also mentally scarred. He promised himself that he was done with fire. Yet, he still feels the alluring pull of fire, but also remembers his promise. And his fear.
Was that dramatic enough? I hope it was! Please update quickly! Thanks! This is great, thank you for making this!
4/11/2016 c19 10Rose Verdict
EVERYBODY NOW

*Lazy Susan voice* BWAAAH?!

I KNEW THERE HAD TO HAVE BEEN SOME HISTORY THERE BUT

BUT

WOAHKAY THEN

TIME TO TURN TO MY OWN ADDICTIONS OF COPING *grabs marshmallows and yarns and fanfics*

WHAAA?
4/11/2016 c19 2Secretkemi
... BILL IS STARCLOPS HUSBAND?! AND HES AN ACHOHOLIC( Or whatever that elixer thing is oholic?!)nvkjdjndnfjfhxWHATknfkdhkfnedkfbndmgtsjkdnejbe wkemcnmvojd fnmrhriyutuksmalsjfhje djcb! I beg, update soon!
Dvw vkblw uvu wk ahtp ao xrlrrkue?
PS, viginere.
4/8/2016 c18 Secretkemi
I know, right? We were all thinking " kiss her. Kiss her. You idiot, just kiss her already!" Well, that's what I was thinking.
Great/horrible chapter! It was great because of the ford and Nadia, and its a new chapter, but horrible because its so sad. Although, I thought that it had only been a few weeks since ford fell into the portal, not years... Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/30/2016 c17 Sorryimaguest
Oh, poor Nadia! I feel so bad for her! But seriously, you made me cry dude. So many references to weirdmageddon part three, the one where bill was killed... *sniffs* That was the safest episode...
But honestly, I can't wait to see what you have planed! Update soon, loveyabye!
102 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »