for The Delicate Sound of Thunder Rumbling (Return to Dodge)

6/10 c7 AZgirl66
I couldn’t agree with you more about your “note”. The whole child with Mike was blasphemy! I think they had to change even RTD because Amanda was already sick, and they knew she wouldn’t be able to make any more movies. Just makes me sad. But your great writing gives such happiness!
3/28/2019 c7 friedl04
The movie was originally about Kitty but she had passed away.
2/19/2019 c14 LPF
This was a lovely story. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for amending the travesty of that terrible ending to RTD with your creative finish to it all. I could see this being a series of stories in the future.
12/13/2018 c14 Mirschell
Awww... What a wonderful story, loved it!
11/20/2018 c14 Guest
Beautiful story. Thanks for sharing.
11/17/2018 c14 MaryRoseEllen
Oh my goodness, I just found this story again and realised it is now finished so I went back and re-read it from the start. What a great adventure, and a brilliant ending, so much better than we got in RTD. Well done!
9/28/2018 c14 T'Lu
Love it! A much better ending than those idiots had for the movie.
9/28/2018 c5 T'Lu
I've read a lot of stories that include the kids of Matt & Kitty. But you've done the best job of capturing the essence of what their offspring would be like. This is so much fun! I'm going to catch up with what you've already posted. Then I'll come back and pester you for updates. ;-)
9/9/2018 c14 shirley waldrip
I couldn't be more pleased with the story and it's long awaited conclusion . It worried me every time I came across it and wondered how it would end. They were in a tight spot and Kitty was dying due to blood loss. They were pinned down due to gunfire. I couldn't see a good way out. That's why I can't write these stories.I'm glad it's ended in such a rewarding way. It just goes to show that it is never too late for a happy ending. Thank you !
9/8/2018 c14 Guest
I don't know if this is the final chapter but it's a great story and thank you. I have an uneasy feeling about Matt just riding off after Mannon in RTD and as you put it in the story, Kitty being upset that he didn't even bother to come back to find out how she was after the attack. If I understood this correctly, then my only comment is that he's got a lot to say to her! It would be just great if you could possibly put in some very deep, emotional, poignant, and sentimental dialogue between those two as to why Matt just rode away. He's got some explaining to do and I for one am not letting him off the hook. Hope this comment is taken the way I meant it. I think your writing is wonderful and I am only expressing my upset with our Mr. Marshal and his inability to GIVE to Kitty. Thanks for listening to an old Gunsmoke Matt & Kitty fan.
9/8/2018 c14 52shari
Thank you. Loved the barb has he always been so bossy. That was as good as Hannah’s thoughts about Lena having her fathers conversation skills. So good and left us wondering what Matt is up to
9/4/2018 c14 lovingmesomeMK
Way to go! I love the way is turning things around like they're suppose to be. Well written, and more please!
9/4/2018 c14 57lostcowgirl
Now that's how RTD or its sequel should have ended (maybe without a grown daughter, but she adds a nice touch). I've thoroughly enjoyed this version of post Matt's retirement.
9/3/2018 c14 KMLongtimeFan
Oh , a fine chapter! I was going to say "fine ending" but it doesn't say "complete" or "the end" anywhere, so here's hoping there's more. Love the storyline and the exchanges. "Do you mind helping me up?" Priceless! Can hear the laughter echoing...Many thanks!
9/3/2018 c14 73LadyKRedzz
Wow, Very Nicely Done!
Thank you for sharing this version of the story with us...
187 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »