for The First Time Mycroft Broke Down

7/27/2016 c1 48Blood-Sucker-1428
How did I not know this was a thing?! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!

It was very good, very very good. Now I have feels and I didn't want them :P. I love anything that explores Sherlock and Mycroft's relationship and Anthea doing the Moriarty thing was very clever.
1/17/2016 c1 4Eirlys
THIS WAS PERfECt!,!, Oh my god it was! And to have Anthea do it to save Mycroft... Just... Wow. I'm speechless. I think you should do more Mythea stories, so then I have another amazing one to read apart from Bloodsuckers... Please? Pretty please?
1/8/2016 c1 8Elie Bluebell
Hey !
I love fics about the Holmes brothers, even if I don't really ship MyThea (it's very light here, so no problem ;) ), and I love this theory ! I've always thought the "miss me" came from Mycroft, the British Government who can control phone box and CCTV, to save Sherlock from his exil. Here it's Anthea, but it's very similar. So I'm happy for that ! :D
The end is sad (I saw TAB), but Sherlock is back, so there's hope. And it's interesting to see Mycroft being vulnerable.
(English isn't my first language, me neither, but I have less pressure to leave a review and make mistakes, beacuase we're on the same boat).
Thanks for this OS ! :)