for Three kits

3/22/2016 c5 5Crazy Fennec Fox
Uh oh. Lightningkit is going to get caught! I don't think they would be able to run to the border, catch a piece of prey, and come back. They're kits. Other than that, though, I like it! The part about Lightningkit jumping on the mouse was pretty funny.
3/22/2016 c4 Crazy Fennec Fox
Does she jump, or does she fall? :)
3/19/2016 c5 9Kindle-Feather
Hey Swirl!
You mentioned this needed a new name, or I assume you were talking about this story, so I came up with a couple.
The Impetuousness of Youth
Tripple Trouble
Heads up, Paws Down
Not sure if these are any good but I wanted to give you some suggestions.
~ Feathers
1/16/2016 c5 3Air-Crafter
Mysterious :) Continue it soon, plz
1/16/2016 c4 Air-Crafter
I feel like those three are going to get into trouble :D
1/16/2016 c3 Air-Crafter
Good chapter
1/16/2016 c2 Air-Crafter
Well done for first chapter
1/16/2016 c1 Air-Crafter
Good start
1/9/2016 c4 22Foxdawn
This was good, and slightly amusing with the kits' little adventure. However, you kept switching from past tense to present tense and back again. You might want to be more careful about that in the future.
1/8/2016 c1 5BrizaMarii
Yay you finally found out how to publish the story on here! :D
1/8/2016 c3 22Foxdawn
This was good. It's tortoiseshell, though, not tortishell, just for future reference. This story is pretty good so far.
1/8/2016 c2 Foxdawn
Very nice! Just a couple things: it's a birth sac, not a birth sack. I know, minor spelling difference, but it was really bothering me :)
Also, the medicine cats don't normally let the kits suckle from their mother until the birthing is over. Every kit must be born before the medicine cat will allow the kits to suckle. Just wanted to let you know for future reference.

Wasptail- brown she-cat with black tabby stripes on her tail. You decide the rest.
Bumblepetal- black-and-silver tabby she-cat. You decide the rest.
Dewymoon- long-furred white she-cat. You decide the rest.
1/8/2016 c1 Foxdawn
Alderpelt- yellow tabby tom with white paws. You decide the rest.
Antfrost- silver tabby long-furred tom. You decide the rest.
Berrystorm- fluffy grey tom with a pale underbelly. You decide the rest.