for A Study In Magic

5/17/2017 c3 50Alaena F. Dragonstar
_ This was very fun to read.
8/12/2016 c3 Guest
ᴇᴇᴇᴇᴋᴋᴋᴋᴋ! ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ! *ᴊᴜᴍᴘɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴊᴏʏ*
7/26/2016 c3 5Shana-Fujioka
This chapter was... quite short. I'm sad that you skipped all those training sessions where they got closer, but I guess you didn't want to write that.
Anyway, great story and I'm looking forward to your next story (or chapter for whatever story you decide to update). :3
7/26/2016 c3 1Encryption System
It's really only been half a year, but I will be excited for that sequel! Magic!AU's are one of my favorite Kaishin AUs to read, after all...And it seems like it dragged /you/ back into the hell that Kaishin is, so I would say mission success. :D

Good luck on your exams!

-EotS-
3/18/2016 c2 Guest
This was great! I look forward to reading more.
3/18/2016 c1 Guest
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
3/18/2016 c2 1Lover of Emotions
that is good. update soon please.
3/18/2016 c2 5Shana-Fujioka
Don't end the story here, it just begun! I hope you will write more for this story, even if you aren't in the KaiShin-fandom anymore.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter if there's going to be one! :3
3/18/2016 c2 1Encryption System
I don't really care how long the chapters are as long as you post something. Somethings better than nothing, am I right? Although, I am curious why you chose a /pink/ river dolphin for Shinichi to contact with. And why a dolphin in the first place?

I'm sorry...just the image of a pink dolphin threatening Shinichi made me laugh. Hard. In the middle of math class.

I have a strange sense of humor.

Anyway, hope you come back to update soon! I'll be awaiting the next chapter. ;)

-EotS-
3/18/2016 c2 15AngelsBeast
yay, you updated! i love it! more, please! i can see this as a bigger multi chaptered story, but you mentioned to end it soon, I'm okay with that, too. this is just awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter
2/24/2016 c1 2kate-sama
This is sooooo goood. Mooore pleaseee
1/22/2016 c1 MinamiJSakuya
Totally understand with the KHR, got stuck in if for a few weeks myself and haven't updated my own fics, but I'm pretty curious about this one. Please update soon!
1/10/2016 c1 15AngelsBeast
i really hope you'll continue this! it is so great!I like the; sea of shinichi having problems with magic because he's to... logical? XD
1/8/2016 c1 5Shana-Fujioka
Ou no, don't lose the KaiShin-fandom! *shocked*
This first chapter was really interesting and I wonder what's gonna happen next (I do hope though that it won't end up with just pre-KaiShin, though I'm pleased as long as there's a confession and a kiss. I'm not really interested in the relationship issues after they start to date).
And I really would like to read more of "The Journey to save a Princess" and "That which binds us".
Anyway, I'll obediently wait for your return to this fandom and I'm looking forward to the next chapter(s). :D
1/8/2016 c1 1Encryption System
Yay! Thanks for uploading this for me ;)

I was thinking of doing this kind of story once I finish my current series, so I wanted to see how another author would do it.

You didn't disappoint me! (Not that I expected you to.)

Anyway, I hope you come back to update your stories soon! I'll be waiting for another great chapter. ;)

ཇØƬᎦ