for Samantha

3/24/2019 c1 deborah.beatty
What happened with the man sitging in the back seat with Chkoe! He was therem then he wasnt,
4/8/2018 c49 51Gingerstorm101
I need those gif reactions, specially the “WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US?” reaction...
9/10/2017 c39 Guest
I loved this chapter
9/10/2017 c24 Guest
The room green was a cute callback to the first installment. Its so funny how kids remember u said they could do something but forget when it come to choirs lol
9/8/2017 c2 Guest
I've been waiting for this chapter to make an appearance at some point lol. U made it as weird as its supposed to b. Great job
5/3/2017 c52 ki4pak
That was an awesome story. I read the one that comes before it as well. Looking forward to the next chapter.
5/1/2017 c52 1Ellie Sculder
This chapter was so emotionally charged! There is absolutely no love lost between Chloe and Diana-so different than her relationship with Scully. I can't wait to see this continue in the next chapter.
4/30/2017 c52 47phnxgrl
I loved how Chloe learns both her parents were high on a fungi. Please continue.
3/9/2017 c51 phnxgrl
I loved the family vacation. Please continue.
3/9/2017 c51 1Ellie Sculder
I can only imagine the questions Chloe was pestering Scully with! It's nice to see all of them so happy. I also like how Chloe inherited her father's tendency to procrastinate. Can't wait for the next chapter!
1/30/2017 c50 Ellie Sculder
Love, love, love this chapter, and the use of The Unnatural. It was so sweet and gentle and perfect. Can't wait for the next installment!
1/29/2017 c50 47phnxgrl
I loved Fox's version of grief therapy. Please continue.
1/26/2017 c49 phnxgrl
I loved how the evil next door neighbor was a killer and he attacked Dana. Please continue.
1/26/2017 c49 1Ellie Sculder
This is just devastating (and very well written!). I'm curious to see how they both handle the news and whether they get closer or if they drift apart at first. Mulder is so compassionate and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
1/23/2017 c48 Ellie Sculder
I think it's sweet that Scully asked Mulder in their basement office-right where everything began. I love the visualization of their united front when speaking with Chloe, and I think it's really telling when Mulder uses the phrases "us trying." I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
120 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »