FanFiction.Net
for Fighting For Nothing - Fire Emblem Awakening

2/17/2016 c1 6chimchars
Good chapter. Nice to get at least some information about what happened before Ylisse.

A small part of me wants to convert those hexadecimals, but I'm too lazy right now. Maybe later.
1/24/2016 c3 28The Apocryphal One
A very nice chapter! The action scenes were well-done, and Kyoku's drily witty narration made me laugh a few times. It's also nice to finally meet Vaire.
1/20/2016 c3 11FMAGreedsgirl
Wow, Umbral sound hideous. For a moment when I first read the description I first thought of King Garon's (Fire Emblem Fates) true form as the ooze monster. Still creepy. XP
1/19/2016 c3 Emblem of Light
Intereting fight. Giving the Umbral a personality is an excellent touch. Next, your characters seem more solemn compared to your previous Emblem fic. In any case, I look forward to more of these chapters.

keep up the great work, mate.
1/14/2016 c2 28The Apocryphal One
That "Shepherds-Wolves" pun was the best part of the chapter XD

Nice meeting, but I would have liked some more information about what they were doing there. Were they hunting the Wolves and crossed paths with Chrom and co. by accident? Were they sent there, on vacation...?
1/13/2016 c2 11FMAGreedsgirl
These twins sound interesting. I always did like crooked madmen, that's why Henry is one of my favorite characters. To share a little, I ship Tharja with Henry.
1/13/2016 c1 FMAGreedsgirl
Love the detail about the Zeroes. It helps give a bigger picture for who they are and what their abilities are.
1/11/2016 c2 Emblem of Light
Very good setup. I can see how it went from top to bottom. I think it's right that you present them in such a manner before the trio. Well done, mate.
1/9/2016 c1 18smileplease91
It's good to see this happening! I've wanted to know just how exactly the Ashen Wolves met the Shepherds. Also good to see the descriptions of them. I think Vespyr's eyes are pretty!
1/9/2016 c1 28The Apocryphal One
A solid start! There's still a bit of mystery about the Zeroes-who created them, what for-but hopefully that'll be explored later. As is the "origins story" is very concise and helpful.
1/8/2016 c1 Emblem of Light
This is something to look forward to. I will try to support you all the way!