for Stargate Omega

10/7/2017 c10 bruceleeroythelastdragon
Hey, I think the story is cool so far
12/17/2016 c1 43BenRG
This has the feel of a Star Wars AU where Palpatine failed in his coup attempt. That's the only explanation I can come up with for pre-Clone Wars equipment and terms being in use.
7/26/2016 c18 34TheChargingRhino
...Now I know what it feels like to wait on people...Keep it up!
7/18/2016 c17 TheChargingRhino
This is great.
6/1/2016 c14 lady maggs
"micro hyperdrive" ... Interesting concept. I like it.
5/31/2016 c14 TheChargingRhino
...Hello...are you still working on Worlds Collide?
5/5/2016 c1 AmaroqLycanphoenix
I was not expecting to see a Stargate/Star Wars crossover so readily available. It seems to be written very well, though I have to admit that I am not really a fan of forth wall humor. Still, it's Stargate, so that outweighs it just a little bit.

I do think that the individual chapters could be made a little longer, though...
5/2/2016 c13 Guest
I can't read this. The words aren't too bad but the story elements are an utter mess. Prune the weird concepts down to a bare handful at most, then try again. As it is, it's utterly impossible to make sense of. I mean, I want to smash together all my favorite things as much as the next one, but there are things that often don't work out right. Look, you can do whatever you want, but really. I really, REALLY, suggest you take to heart the suggestion though.
5/2/2016 c2 Guest
The use of projectiles were barely niche at least 5,000 years before A New Hope. Further, hard to see brings to mind the special super expensive Imperial sniper rifle, with a special gas blend made special so there is like no visual.

Weird premise, but whatever. I frankly prefer where there is a reference on earth, but not an accurate and specific reference. It partially breaks immersion for me. Not too big a problem as yet, but it's there.
4/29/2016 c7 2lukeskyguy22
How did a star destroyer get through the stargate if Han Solocould get nothing bigger than an A-wing through?
4/29/2016 c3 lukeskyguy22
Now I want to fly an A-wing. It sounds cool.
4/25/2016 c13 34TheChargingRhino
LET'S GOOOOOOO...
4/16/2016 c1 Purple Twi'lek
I'm sorry I couldn't get past chapter three. Your original characters like Greg and Jack Farrell, have terrible names. They're strong Earth names, they need to be more Star Warsy. If you're going to pick an earth name, make sure the last name is out of this world.
4/14/2016 c12 lady maggs
I think your descriptive language is enough to allow me to picture it. If there was too much detail, I'd get bogged down trying to visualize it all perfectly.
4/1/2016 c10 Masmher
good story so far
would have been nice to have a relase date for the leviathan bock as i did not now wich one you meant
(jetzt kannst du dich besonders f├╝hlen da ich nicht oft reviews schreibe ;)
18 Page 1 2 Next »