FanFiction.Net
for The Third Generation Meets Its Elders

10/20/2016 c1 2Tauriel Skywalker
AH! This. Is. AWESOME! Please write more! *assumes begging position* Pleeeeeeeease!
9/27/2016 c1 Guest
Do you need to make another chapter this was excellent and all areas at the same time it deserves a sequel it's exactly something I can get into
9/29/2016 c1 13Scorpion97
Trying saying Rey's rant in one breath... you can't do it.
9/25/2016 c1 Nila
Ohh Rey meets Anakin was kind of interesting
8/25/2016 c1 Guest
A face that is near-identical to Padme. A hairstyle that is somewhat similar to Shmi. Living on a desert planet. Knows how to tinker with technological mumbo-jumbo. Knows how to somehow understand the language of droids. Knows how to fly without seemingly prior knowledge. Knows how to somehow understand Wookiee language. Has incredible Force potential. I'm calling it, Rey's a Skywalker (though I'm leaning more towards Luke's daughter than Leia's daughter because I cannot imagine Luke being an eternal bachelor during those 30 years).

PS #1: Rey spent most of her time trying to escape Starkiller Base in Episode VII; it was not until Han Solo died that she decided to fight the stormtroopers in retaliation for his death.

PS #2: I hope you will continue on with the story in the future...
8/1/2016 c1 48Pink ranger 13
It's a great story and awesome
6/16/2016 c1 Guest
Please Make another Chapter the Suspense is killing me
I love the plot!
6/6/2016 c1 Nataly SkyPot
Muy bueno.
4/24/2016 c1 Guest
You should continue this
4/21/2016 c1 dragonslayerajahn
You have to update please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
2/29/2016 c1 nina sakurai
HAHA
AMAZING
Love it.
2/3/2016 c1 19Resident Evil Lionhart
And you stopped it there!?
1/25/2016 c1 7Felix02
Haha! Loved it. Funny and fasted paced. Just the quick story I was looking for. I do hope you'll decide to write more chapters. :)
1/22/2016 c1 7darklover
This is quite a good story you've managed to write down :) You've certainly left me wanting to read more. Like you, I'm honestly hoping she's a Skywalker descendant. I'd be disappointed if she wasn't. I really do love her character from what we've seen so far.
1/15/2016 c1 awesome
lol you should soooo continue this! :) that was epic
53 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »