for The Story of Icea

10/16/2019 c2 Ms. Sleepy Clover
Uh no, you murder that bitch and drain him of his blood. Any pussy that runs away from an abusive parent deserves to get their ass whooped.
4/27/2017 c24 1Ariel-Sarina-Jen
I didn't expect to finish this story in only two days (it would have been one if I had more free time) but I really enjoyed it. I liked the ending, although an actual fight between Buck and Icea's father would have been nice to read. You did a good job on this; I'm impressed. Definitely going into my favorites.
-Ariel
7/25/2016 c6 19Nutcase friend
Also, if you ever pan on re-writing these, probably not make their attachment so immediate, and their emotions so open. Like when buck cries about Icea almost drowning, that's maybe really open for him, instead of him just asking if she was okay and leaving it at that sort of thing.
It's really good though, and I'm definetely going to continue reading
7/25/2016 c5 Nutcase friend
yeah, i think you take things a bit too fast. you just need to slow down and describe things and bit more? Like, maybe what she's thinking, or expressions, and describing the surroundings. Jut out a little more detail in and it will be better.
1/13/2016 c12 Mystery kid
Love the chapter . I can't wait for the next one.
1/12/2016 c11 ec
Aww they're parents to four little ones
1/11/2016 c6 wolfimus prime
This is so cool I love this story
1/9/2016 c6 ec
is icee sick ?
1/10/2016 c6 Grantourer
Not too bad of a start but there is room for improvement. I feel like this could be fleshed out quite a bit more and go deeper into detail. I feel like the relationship between Buck and Icea could be better developed too. Everything just seems to go by a little too quickly.

btw, you might want to up rate to a T to be safe, I think the whole thing where Icea lost her eye to Rudy is a bit much for a K