for A Regular da Vinci

So adorable!
5/6/2016 c1 a.khawari
cute. thank you
1/30/2016 c1 24FearlessBarson1116
I loved it! Great job with all the characters! Barson is OTP! Thank you for sharing, looking forward to more from you.
1/26/2016 c1 Guest
That child is gonna be pure terror. No boundaries and no rules. Just do what you want.
And the markers, well... but the finger paint? Seriously? When you bring a two year into an office. Left your brain somewhere?
1/14/2016 c1 Samson Armour
loved it hope to see more. Couldn't you have Olivia take a picture here to...somting to put on as here background..."Olivia's Kitten Boys"...love how Barba is portrayed in this. Wouldn't it be fun if he had an emergency hearing or something in court and forgot his stunning new dress style. A playful judge...Olivia and Noa in the bleachers watching gentle teasing from opposing counsel? think you get the idea.. Love to see it and read it when you tell it. Keep writing
1/10/2016 c1 24barsonaddict
Very cute! The matching cat whiskers is just adorable. Definitely keep writing them :)
1/10/2016 c1 BJ
No need to worry. You did a great job writing these characters. It made me happy from beginning to end. Thanks for sharing, and I will look forward to more stories.
1/10/2016 c1 mmkbrook
This is so cute. I can so picture Barba with his new mustache. Only a person truly loving a child would have let this happen. Noah is so adorable. Can't wait till he can really interact with the actors on the show.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service