for Hinata Sedai

4/9/2019 c1 Ashcandy07
Aw... and here I was hoping the setting would be a ninja in Randland. Still might just read this for the hell of it.
10/20/2017 c14 7Tsamoka
As cool as the Wheel of Time series sounds, I don't think I'll be reading it. I guess I'm too much of a Scifi fan to really enjoy high-fantasy. Great story though, keep up the good work! :)
4/26/2017 c14 emperorelfensky
This was.. honestly great, though oh do I dislike your open ended endings.
I delved into it without ever reading or knowing about the Wheel of Time series, but this story is perfectly readable without.
All in all thank you for the experience.
3/22/2017 c14 TegwenielWestwind
I greatly enjoyed this story. I think you managed to weave well the two worlds without allowing either to arrogantly overshadow the other. The idea of chakra wielding warders is wonderfully terrifying.
1/12/2017 c14 aevan
Open endings are nice. Killing off Kyuubi that way is rather unique - in most (all?) other times I've seen him killed it was in the prologue, not near the end. Sasuke's entire existence as a footnote, perfect. Bonus points for harem-resistance.

Only negatives would be it feeling a touch rushed in parts, or how some things just disappeared. e.g. Hinata's hate for Kuro never resolved just brushed past - I'd actually feel a bit pity for her never ever understanding why the unearned bile, especially as the eye-thieves got a bye.

Technically Naruto was still the key to saving everyone, as he was Hinata's sole impetus P

An enjoyable read nonetheless.
4/11/2016 c14 True Son of Artemis
beautiful story it about had me in tears you sir or madame are going to go far add a writer and I for one am looking forward to your future works
4/2/2016 c14 9SFBKludge
Pretty good story.

You had a number of rough points but overall you crafted a decent tale.

The biggest problem is that you would have sentences that missed out on little connecting words.(Frequently IMO this made the sentence a bit ambiguous). An old trick is to read your chapter aloud (not silently) and you will catch any number of problems you would just gloss over.
2/13/2016 c14 TheDukeof
Good story with a nice blend of WOT and Naruto powers. The last several chapters Hinata interaction with Naruto felt rushed but seems necessary now that you were getting to the end of the story.
A nice end point to the story with a world that continues to turn. It will be hard to improve this story without writing several novels.
1/23/2016 c1 Lerris
I believe I have addressed the concerns raised in the reviews. The story is currently up for adoption, should anyone have interest. I finished it, but due to lack of interest by readers, didn't spend as much time as I might have otherwise spent.
1/22/2016 c14 1kitsuneswiftpaw
Thank you for the good story.
1/21/2016 c14 heartfanglives
A few things:

1. Hidan was killed back in wave and in such a way that he sounded like he was truly dead. Not sure if revival was supposed to happen or not

2. I did feel like you let the quality go as this story progressed and am saddened by that but I will admit it was a very interesting read and fun while it lasted. Kinda makes me want to reread WoT but then I think about all the boring bits I would have to reread.

Hope you find a new passion soon and I will keep an eye out for it if you do!

P.s. It all depends on the series of course and if I know it, but if u every want to talk about a story idea, let me know
1/18/2016 c13 1Duner89
Well that was an action packed chapter. I wonder if Hinata and Samui's warder bond with Naruto will stay since they've been stilled, or if it's been mutated due to the chakra flowing through it. I'm sure that the

Akastuki will have a large surprise when they attack and discover that the kyuubi is now forever out of their reach. I can see the fake Madara blowing a gasket and then trying to grab Naruto anyways just to kill him as payback. I wonder if the rest of the Akastuki will break apart with their goal now impossible to meet?

FYI in the 9th scene break I noticed that Hinata is talking about herself like she's a seperate entity from herself. Is that what's supposed to happen or did it switch POVs? I'm not sure if it's a mistake or not but I thought that you might like to know. I'm looking forward to your next update :D
1/17/2016 c13 heartfanglives
Great story! As a fan of both series I have to say I am impressed with how you have blended them together.

Two things:
1. You already reaves led narutos heritage to him back durring the iwa war so last chapters reaction makes no sense.
2. You have already killed off kabuto so akatsuki cannot make use of him
1/13/2016 c12 davidt6345
Thank you for putting this up.
1/13/2016 c12 4Ravenmad
Nicely done and an enjoyable read. I'm not familiar with the Wheel of Time series in any way but it feels that you meshed it well with the Naruto setting to get the story you have here. I also like you have a time traveler actually change things since it seems no one does.
29 Page 1 2 Next »