for Going Back

8/26 c23 Airiles'Malfoy
please continue. I am enjoying it.
8/24 c23 12AdrienStalkry
It's been a minute since I've read this story so I have to go back a reread it but I just wanted to thank you so much for writing it in the first place! I'll definitely pop over to AO3 to read it eventually and leave you a more indepth review. Hope you're doing well and staying safe!
7/29 c23 29DanceSpirit
Please post here too ao3 is a pain if you are using your phone. I love the story i would love to see how it goes
7/12 c23 2roon0
I am glad you are moving to A03, FF seems to hate its writers and authors. See you over there.
7/11 c23 Punkbunnnn
thanks so much for the update! looking forward to rereading it on A03
6/15 c22 Guest
Please please keep going! It’s suck a good fic
6/2 c20 A.G
Please continue the story if possible, it is very interesting and it will be very nice to read till the end. I like the concept of Hermione being a skilled witch and hardened by the war, I am guessing that the reaction of the Marauders and Lily to Hermione's truth will be very engaging. So please continue...
5/29 c22 Guest
Please continue the story. It's very good.
5/16 c1 SweetieCheesy
This was an amazing story. My own dad got a tattoo after his friend died and I never understood why until now. Thank you. Thank you so much!
5/7/2020 c22 Donut101
Really good plsssss add more
4/11/2020 c22 6cshen.julienne
Wow :) You know, this is REALLY good. Please continue. I'd love to read it to the end.
3/2/2020 c7 3Blackbob
Something just happened...there was water coming out of my eyes...is that normal? Oh, and the water from my left eye just slipped over my face into my right eye...oh, alright! I'M CRYING! Started doing so when Mollytold Hermione to save her brothers...
3/2/2020 c6 Blackbob
202.35 what? Apples? Chocolate bars? Hahahah, me acting like a math teacher, but I really dunno what you mean
12/12/2019 c22 7Nat Ollivander
I’m enjoying this story, I like how you’ve portrayed the group dynamics and character personalities. One detail though that keeps throwing me in each chapter, Hermione/Freya’s backstory. In one instance her father is a halfblood and her mother a pure blood, in another her father is a pure blood with supremacist parents and her mother is a halfblood, and then again there is another where one or the other parent is a Muggleborn and the other is pure blood. It’s a a struggle to keep track of. I don’t know if it’s intentional though, or who hasn’t realised.
Either way though, can’t wait to read more. I especially like your interpretation of Albus’ meddling ways or lack there of, as well his pompous tendencies.
Molly is lovely in this. I love her mother hen character.
11/9/2019 c22 25Lost O'Fallon Girl