for Hearts Home

5/22 c4 Guest
This has to be one of my favorite stories about Frank. I always loved how Margret’s character changed throughout the show, but I always wanted more character development with Frank. Which is why I love your story so much and we still get Charles. I hope you find the inspiration to finish soon. Your writing is great!
3/23 c4 5Lyrapup
Aww... I love seeing ol' Ferret Face in a more favourable light. This story is a really nice take on his character. Please, PLEASE update again soon!
5/1/2020 c4 Guest
It is so great to see you return to this story, hope you are able to finish it soon. I love everything about it so far
4/24/2020 c4 Silverdragonstar
Yea he is back home!
4/24/2020 c4 Thenobelfiddler
This story is beautiful. Please hurry up with update, because i cant wait for dr freedman
4/16/2020 c4 1Beloved Daughter
Oh my goodness! I am so excited that you updated this lovely story! I love it so much! I can only hope that you are inspired to finally finish this story!
4/16/2020 c4 Guest
How nice that you upsated this fic. I didn't expect that! Finaly Frank is home. Good Chapter, thank you for writing. :) would be nice to read more... .
6/8/2019 c3 Guest
Really wish this story had an end it is a good story and I always wanted to know more about Frank. I never like the ending they gave his character.
10/2/2018 c3 Guest
Oh, to bad the story is unfinished, that is an interessting one. Would have loved to see how his capture is going to change him. Is there a possibility of an update? Best wishes.
2/18/2018 c2 19DoctorAwesome1
This story is very interesting written with Frank being so different, it is very good so far!
8/26/2017 c3 D.Rose
I am enjoying this and hoping you will update this story. From what I remember from the beginning of this show, Frank was not all that bad, he even had a semi friendly relationship with Hawkeye and Trapper. I remember in one episode, one of them had been disrespectful to him, and instead of pulling rank, he just played very ingenious and funny pranks (not cruel) on them (dumping water on Hawkeye's head, and somehow fixing the showers so that when Hawkeye would pull the water lever, no matter which one he stood in, the water would come on in the opposite shower). He was actually likeable. I hope you continue with this, it has been enjoyable.
5/9/2017 c3 34anesor
Wow, that was grueling. He's being really tempered, here.
5/1/2017 c3 1Beloved Daughter
Gah! Such a good chapter update! I love this story, even if it's heart breaking. Loved the chapter update! I can only hope that you will update the story again soon! Poor Frank!
5/1/2017 c3 HorrorFan13
Great chapter...
4/29/2017 c2 Aki
I went back to rewatch M*A*S*H* recently and at the end of Margaret's Engagement I found myself suddenly very disappointed, knowing exactly how Frank's character would go... at the end there was serious potential for his character, and he seemed like he was preparing to move on from Margaret. It made me really want to write a story that redeemed Frank, that gave him the respect and resolution that he honestly deserved after being the butt monkey of the 4077th.

It's been almost a year since you updated this so I doubt you will, but just know that I really like that you made Frank a photographer with a heart of gold under his khaki skin.
17 Page 1 2 Next »