for Harry Potter and the Problem with Life Debts

11/25 c8 Daniel Chester
Loving this story, you have a great plot and build a great picture in every scene. Really looking forward to your updates!
11/24 c7 4AlphaFlash
update?
11/17 c8 ddsurvivor
Lol, interesting way of letting readers know of characters relationships.

Thanks for the chapter!
11/17 c2 ddsurvivor
ROFL, what an epic and dramatic entrance of meeting Father in law, while the bride has no clue and is unconscious in the arms of the MC. LOL

Thanks for the chapter
11/11 c1 Guest
Wow great chapter!
10/31 c8 SuperReader3000
This is shaping up great! Thank you for the wonderful story and I hope that you’re able to continue it!
10/31 c8 mrhunterjdavis
Slow build. But great update/story. This chap does feel kinda out of place though in the scheme of a harry/fleur debt story, the dissection of the Weasley life story seems to be of little impact other than 'ginny is a bitch and Ron's a decent human'

Have a good day.
10/22 c8 3rebfan90
great chapter!
10/21 c1 Figggle
I'm sorry but all the descriptions are completely unnecessary, I don't know if it's just the way you write or if you're padding the length but it's far too annoying to enjoy, no matter how interesting a premise a story has.
10/17 c8 deadtoke14
I love well done and take your time there is no rush for a good story
10/16 c8 Silver.Vivi
Damn, i honestly forgot that this gem existed! Thank goodness that I have it marked down as a favorite, it's been years since I came upon this ***i think?*** and I'm glad that I've reread! Can't wait to see what more you have in store for us!
10/15 c6 14thunderofdeath97
are you calling sabra his sister because he sees her as that, and bella as his mother? since technically sabra is his cousin.

how exactly does sabra know what the life debt means, when neither harry nor bellatrix knew what it meant? she may be smart, but those with more magical knowledge, should honestly know quite a bit more than her, tbh
10/15 c5 thunderofdeath97
don't take this the wrong way, but to me they seemed kind of more like telling, rather than showing? if that makes sense? idk if it does, tbh
10/15 c4 thunderofdeath97
eh not to fond of draco x daphne, actually i hate it, but since this is harry x fleur, i guess i will stomach it, lol

not really sure why snape has had a very big change to his personality and behaviour
10/15 c3 thunderofdeath97
so only females are full blood veela, if a veela has a male child, they arent a veela, but their daughters would be a half blood veela? okay weird.
454 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »