for Harry Potter and the Problem with Life Debts

2/28/2017 c5 Guest
You've wasted two chapters regurgitating the same tired series of events that everyone already knows.
2/28/2017 c4 Guest
Your pensive flashbacks are an unnecessary waste of words.
2/20/2017 c9 Dragonman109
Nice story Hope you update soon.
2/10/2017 c8 Axcel
I still don't get what Fleur was worries about.
2/10/2017 c7 Axcel
Kinda forced Fleur to stupidly stay silent about the boy who lived thing. That is deeply contrary to her personality including what this fic has established about her.
2/10/2017 c6 Axcel
I'm glad this fic doesn't drag its feet about the engagement and marriage stuff.
2/10/2017 c2 Axcel
Your depiction of Harry's tactics are good but ask an experienced fighter I'd like to point out to your readers that if they ever are in a situation like that, don't think in words. Visualize it as though you were already fighting. Fight them in your mind and focus on what it "feels like" as though your body is already in action. Then, while focusing on that feeing and underlying sensations, allow your body to carry it out. Then just let your body do its thing while most of your mind switches attention to monitoring and controlling how much energy to devote to each part of the actions your body makes and the rest of your mind should pay perifferal attention to all your opponents so adjustments to your plan and motions and energy allocation can be made on the fly.

At least, that is how I fight an it works magnificently. Undefeated even when outnumbered by larger, stronger guys.
2/10/2017 c2 Axcel
Disillusionment is not active camo. It is a form of passive camo in which the target is seen as having the same color/texture as whatever is on his opposite side from the viewer's perspective. The appearance does not change shape though and is still very blatantly a three-dimensional humanoid, which means genuine stealth skill is needed. It also means that at medium and close ranges in lite environments it is not very useful.
2/8/2017 c9 uzuuchi007
Nice
2/5/2017 c9 17EmeraldGuardian7
This is a somewhat clich├ęd idea for the Harry/Fleur pairing and yet it is written a lot better than most. Things aren't going perfect for the two of them but this Harry is a lot more focused on romance than being forced into the contract. I like it and am interested in seeing more. Keep up the good work.
2/5/2017 c9 1goblin81
A delightful take on Bellatrix and a marauder family.
2/4/2017 c2 tanzar81
I want to complement you.

In some fics and published writings for that matter. The writer will stop mid paragraph and explain what something is or does. The problem with this is most times they make it seem like it's a ten page exert right in the middle of the story just explaining one little thing. i.e. what a spell does. Or how a portkey works. Yours were short and concise. And even thought I didn't need it since I have been reading Harry Potter since each book was released. I felt someone who was new to Harry Potter would still understand and enjoy your fic without slowing the fic down.

Thank you for sharing.
2/3/2017 c9 Guyver2.0
Great update like, keep up the good work. Hope to see more soon.
2/3/2017 c9 DarthPotato171
L.O.V.E
2/2/2017 c9 Okami no Shinigami
Absolutely love this story and am extatic that it hasn't been abandoned. First of its kind that I've been able to enjoy please keep up the good work with this one always wondered what Bella would be like if she didn't marry the ass-hat Lestrange and I love the badass in his own right Harry the rescue scene was inspiring. Thanks for writing. Ja Ne.
464 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »