for Harry Potter and the Problem with Life Debts

10/31/2021 c8 SuperReader3000
This is shaping up great! Thank you for the wonderful story and I hope that you’re able to continue it!
10/31/2021 c8 mrhunterjdavis
Slow build. But great update/story. This chap does feel kinda out of place though in the scheme of a harry/fleur debt story, the dissection of the Weasley life story seems to be of little impact other than 'ginny is a bitch and Ron's a decent human'

Have a good day.
10/22/2021 c8 3rebfan90
great chapter!
10/21/2021 c1 Figggle
I'm sorry but all the descriptions are completely unnecessary, I don't know if it's just the way you write or if you're padding the length but it's far too annoying to enjoy, no matter how interesting a premise a story has.
10/17/2021 c8 deadtoke14
I love well done and take your time there is no rush for a good story
10/16/2021 c8 Silver.Vivi
Damn, i honestly forgot that this gem existed! Thank goodness that I have it marked down as a favorite, it's been years since I came upon this ***i think?*** and I'm glad that I've reread! Can't wait to see what more you have in store for us!
10/15/2021 c6 9thunderofdeath97
are you calling sabra his sister because he sees her as that, and bella as his mother? since technically sabra is his cousin.

how exactly does sabra know what the life debt means, when neither harry nor bellatrix knew what it meant? she may be smart, but those with more magical knowledge, should honestly know quite a bit more than her, tbh
10/15/2021 c5 thunderofdeath97
don't take this the wrong way, but to me they seemed kind of more like telling, rather than showing? if that makes sense? idk if it does, tbh
10/15/2021 c4 thunderofdeath97
eh not to fond of draco x daphne, actually i hate it, but since this is harry x fleur, i guess i will stomach it, lol

not really sure why snape has had a very big change to his personality and behaviour
10/15/2021 c3 thunderofdeath97
so only females are full blood veela, if a veela has a male child, they arent a veela, but their daughters would be a half blood veela? okay weird.
10/15/2021 c1 thunderofdeath97
how does harry have a little/younger sister? why has she not been mentioned, by like anyone?
10/14/2021 c8 4BROMBROS
I only just found this story yesterday and I thoroughly enjoyed the currently posted chapters.
10/14/2021 c8 Guest
I have vague memories of the original version of this, and I'm glad this rewrite is being updated again. I looked forward to reading more of it then, I feel the same way about the rewrite.
10/14/2021 c8 Hytekrednek
So far I have to say that I'm really enjoying your story. I love what you have done with the characters and I love the new dynamic with the Weasley's. Keep up the great work and looking forward to the new chapters to come.
10/14/2021 c8 swiftmask
I like the rewrite and can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
464 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »