for Flights of Fancy: Feathers, Challenges, and Fate

4/7/2021 c17 MetroNeko
Your last note made me smile and I felt like I needed to say something in return. I loved reading your story and I'm glad you found to courage to post it here. I hope that you are well and that you are still writing.
12/1/2020 c17 6Koren Flashblade
I can tell that you poured your heart into this because of that i couldn't stop reading this till the end. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us.
5/10/2018 c17 Guest
This was amazing! God this was so good, thank you so much I love all this cheesy fairy tale kind of stuff. Your writing and your plot were beautiful, so well planned and integrated together! Thank you for writing this masterpiece!
4/22/2018 c17 2jupimako
Beautiful story! Thank you so much for sharing.
6/15/2017 c17 Guest
This story was amazing. I loved it! You should keep writing. You are great at it.
5/20/2017 c17 2lulu2
That was fun! Very sweet but also full of challenge and hardship. Nicely done, thanks for writing! My only disappointment was the king seemed too sway-able or possibly weak. But I loved your characters and the plot.
5/20/2017 c12 2lulu2
Your a great story teller!
5/19/2017 c8 2lulu2
That was fun. Love the characters and the details.
5/19/2017 c5 2lulu2
Hm, was she the horse then? I'm definitely enjoying this version.
5/19/2017 c3 2lulu2
Nice
10/14/2016 c17 Guest
Beautiful
6/23/2016 c17 NickietheMermaidGirl
Why I'm reading fanfictions this late at night is beyond me. But I'm very glad that I did. I've always been a fan of fairytales (especially Cinderella). I guess I never grew out of my childhood dreams of wanting a happy ending (and wanting to be a princess, but that's kind of besides the point). Anyway~ I just finished reading this whole thing at a completely ungodly hour, but I must say this was AMAZING. I couldn't put it down! I had a smile on my face the whole time. I have never read a Cinderella story like this (especially one inspired by the 2015 film) EVER. This is such an original storyline (with the 3 feathers Grimm story involved) and your writing is absolutely mind-blowing and descriptive. I love it! You added depth to the characters and the original story and made it your own. Good for you!
Personally I think it would be really cool if you did something based off "The Little Mermaid" or "Beauty and the Beast". Are there a lot of stories based off these? ~Yes, but I think you can turn them into something better. I really love how you incorporated a Grimm fairytale in this one and think it would be awesome to do that or something similar in other works. BUT HEY- it's just a suggestion.

Sorry for the crazy long note~ I had so many good things to say. GOOD WORK! KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING!

From, Nickie
5/15/2016 c17 Guest
The best story I have read in a long time! Loved it!
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »