for Flights of Fancy: Feathers, Challenges, and Fate

4/26/2016 c17 89Sophia the Scribe
Yay, I finished it! Such a lovely story. I loved the fairy-tale feel throughout, and how you fit just the right number of movie elements into the storyline. Keep writing!
Blessings,
Sophia
4/23/2016 c2 Sophia the Scribe
This story looks amazing! I'm so glad I found it. I loved your fairy-tale-esque descriptions in the first chapter. And you're right: the mother does always die. I wonder why that is? Ah well, I'm glad to have had this glimpse of her anyway. Impressive what one short scene can tell you about someone's character, hmm?
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
4/12/2016 c17 rebecahl97
I loved this! In a way it was kind of a mix between the Swan lake and Cinderella ... you are a great writer and keep the reader interested trough out the book. ... excellent work!
3/25/2016 c17 dragonalw
Absolutely gorgeous story my dear. If you don't mind me saying I did notice a few words were missing or for instance when I suppose you were typing 'here' instead it was 'her' but those are simple mistakes that all writers make and you should be very proud of this story. Continue the loveliness darling!
2/23/2016 c17 Alexis
I love it! Such a brilliant, brilliant story, with a very beautifully fitting ending. Incredibly well done! *applauds*
2/23/2016 c17 Guest
chapter 17

Great story especially all the first challenges and how Kit handled them.
If you need any ideas I'll give up you for my Six Swans ! AU idea. It's tells Queen who is riding in the forest gets lost, until she meets there old who out of the forest she marries her son.
Queen doesn't like idea, but she agrees because she doesn't see any other option. When her
new husband meets her children six daughters and one son he starts almost immediatly hate and mistreat them. And Queen soon hides her children from her new husband . But stepfather who is evil warlock finds them anyway and turns all princesses in to the swans, but he misses
their little brother because he was hiding back of the house. And now prince must find a way to defeat his stepfather and the return his older sisters back to their humanforms.
2/22/2016 c17 Guest
Wow. Your story was very beautiful, in both writing style and storyline. I really really liked it and I think it was very nice and pure, connecting well with the movie. Hope you write more wonderful stories and *whispers* maybe even more Cinderella and Kit XD Thank you for this story, I'll miss reading it! 3
2/22/2016 c17 Ella Cinderella
OMG... Cinderella and Kit was soooo cute in this story. Keep it up!
2/22/2016 c17 20Ceara Einin
Squee! My favorite moment was definitely when Kit was asking Cinderella to dance, beautiful tie-in to the movie and just, just...I must squeal now. Second favorite was the king agreeing with Kit, simply marvelous use of the movie dialogue. (See, I can't even come up with enough adjectives to compliment this.) This chapter might have been my favorite of them all, just so sweet and a perfect ending to the story. I can't wait to see any other work you might decide to post, and I'll message you if I come across a fairy tale that just screams at me ;)

2/22/2016 c16 Ceara Einin
Awwww, so beautiful and sweet! And may I just say, you did a wonderful job picking chapter titles as well? I did notice tiny little spelling mistakes here and there, but honestly I barely noticed because I was so anxious to see how this ended XD Once again, fabulous!
2/20/2016 c15 Ceara Einin
Oh my gosh! I'm dying from suspense over here...I am so so looking forward to the next chapter, simply wonderful, do update soon if possible!
2/20/2016 c14 Ceara Einin
This whole story is truly amazing, honestly. I'm blown away by how well you write, and how perfectly you write this like a fairytale. And the little tidbits from the movie that you sneak in! Brilliant, just fantastic. I can't wait to read more!
2/19/2016 c15 Guest
Loving this
Kane is a dimwit ! Julius is a snake!
Kill the witch!
2/19/2016 c15 Ella Cinderella
Okay. I really love this chapter. I just hope the story is almost over. You're keeping me in suspense!
2/19/2016 c15 Alexis
I adore this story so much. ) Very well written, engaging concept, and I can't wait to read more!
33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »