for After Dry Creek: an Add On to Cowboy George

7/20/2017 c1 80peppe1951
Good story and so true about Face...the slime he dealt with didn't have the same honor code as Face and that was how Face got taken.
5/17/2017 c1 2lostsheep3
Really nice follow up to this episode. I love how Hannibal deals with both BA and Face individually. Well done
7/5/2016 c1 9ForeverWells
I really enjoy your interpretation of the characters. You show their emotions without them losing their masculinity. Love it!
5/2/2016 c1 Guest
good story...I like the fatherly approach
2/25/2016 c1 61Danzinora Switch
You make a point about Face's integrity- it's so obvious, and yet I had never realized it. This was a wonderful showcase of it, and the episode you picked was perfect. Thanks for the insight!
1/17/2016 c1 fallenangel218
Nice episode tag... I'm sure Face was beating himself up after that episode.
1/15/2016 c1 24MissEclipse
This was a very clever analysis of Face. Most of his cons involved helping someone out, even if he had to put himself at risk to pull it off. And he was humble enough to admit he had made mistakes. A nice father/son moment for Hannibal and Face.
1/15/2016 c1 7kathyk24
This is really sweet. I think it's interesting Hannibal is more of a father figure in fanfic than he was on the show.
1/14/2016 c1 23LittleMonkeyDog
I've recently seen this episode myself and you're right. A lot is revealed about Face's personality and how Hannibal knows him like a father knows his son. This is such a great story!
Poor Face afraid of the lecture he knows is about to come and Hannibal trying to protect him from the wrath of B.A. by talking him out of it :)
Hannibal is so right: Face is a conman with integrity. He doesn't want people to get hurt in the process of a scam. That's for sure!
1/13/2016 c1 Guest
J'aime tellement la relation père fils de Hannibal et Face.
1/13/2016 c1 18Haro kzoids
Una gran historia.
Mis respetos a la musa y a quien escribió la historia. Lograste captar la esencia de ese par que tanto me gusta.
ahora bien... tendré que medio ver el capítulo para 'ver' que es lo que viste en ello que te inspiró tanto de una de las que realmente no me gustaron o al menos no tanto.
la idea que 'el estafador' tenga integridad... realmente no lo había tomado desde ese punto de vista. Es más pensé en como terminaría Faz (Face) como esos ejemplos de ancianos estafadores de ID (Investigation Discovery).
Si... es un ficción pero si fuera tan simple nadie las escribiría o leería.
Nuevamente gran trabajo.