FanFiction.Net
for Impose

2/15/2019 c41 NumberOneMGGfan
I love your work so much. great characterization! I love kreacher!
1/18/2019 c53 waterfallits
I love your stories. They deserve so many more reviews than they have!
12/18/2018 c22 SarahE
Snape is walking a very thin line here if he doesn't want to lose Draco's trust... I assumed that when he would start Occlumency training, it would be similar to Harry's in fifth year, but it really speaks of your originality that you didn't go that route. I wonder if it's somehow Snape's intention for Draco to eventually figure things out and confront him about it.
12/16/2018 c8 ink7blot
Good Godric, what sorts of stupid things would these boys say without Hermione. Bless her, for all her stubborn, rule-following bookishness.

Looks like Ron's not the only one with the emotional range of a teaspoon.

~Ink
11/29/2018 c53 CottonPotter
Spoilers ahead.

Where to start with this one? I might have read a bit too quickly and can hardly remember what happens early on. The temporary stay at the Dursley's was interesting. Honestly, I was really looking forward to this one, because it just had to deviate from canon the most (other than Innocent) and yet you still managed to include bunch of PoA and GoF material in an interesting way.

Was a bit slow to start with I felt, then really picked up. From the moment Sirius' mirror was stolen I read the whole thing in one piece. Rest of the story ended up being quite the page-turner!
I honestly wanted to strangle Pettrigrew, he's so much more of a detestable person than in canon. If only Sirius (or Harry, or literally anyone else) had managed to kill him then and there ...

Wonder how Intensity will turn out. The resurrection ritual seems like it'll be the same, the Triwizard is already established. I don't see how you could avoid following GoF from here on. Really hesitant to start on Intensity before it's complete, cause I know it'll drive me positively mad to wait another year to get the rest of the chapters :(

By the way, was Pettigrew's refusal to take Harry's blood when he offered it deliberate? Because IIRC the blood had to be forcibly taken or some such, didn't it? So if Harry had gone through with the trade (willingly, albeit under duress and to save his friends) and ended up on the graveyard, the whole thing mightn't even have worked out for Voldemort. Would love to hear your thoughts on this!
11/21/2018 c53 Astoon
Oh dang this was amazing! I love how Snape and Sirious are finally becoming friends, and gosh the scene with Sirius finding Buckbeak was hilarious!
As usual you gave me many heart attacks with your fantastic writing, I was very worried about all of them (rightly so) and geez this was a pleasure to read. I love how at the start there are all these disconnected threads and at the end when it all comes together? Perfect! One of my favourite things about all these parts.
My brain isn't wotaking enough right now to remember every amazing detail but just know that I loved all of it!
11/15/2018 c29 symphonica
Awwwww Dudders! We really are products of our environment. I like your Dudley, he’s sweetly naive and exactly what the deathly hallows era Dudley should be.
11/14/2018 c11 symphonica
EAT HIM, CROOKSHANKS. EAT HIM! EAT HIM!
11/14/2018 c48 Anon
The way you cling to the canon is pathetic and annoying.
11/5/2018 c53 Grateful reader
This fic is just so fantastic I CANNOT handle it. Like,,,,,, the way you use every single little building block from canon you can find and putting it together into a new (probably better) story is magical. I'm continuously astounded by both your skill and dedication to this work. Your abilities when it comes to character arcs, foreshadowing, planting seeds and developing plot is amazing. On that topic, I got the sense that James's wand being left behind in the RoR is a seed you've planted and that prospect is Very Exciting to me. And Sirius's hallucinations, ugh, it's so my favourite type of angst (mean I know but it's so good). And Sirius and Snape's continuously developing friendship! I can't believe that after all those two have been through it took being friends with each other and acquiring ridiculous godsons to turn them into reasonable human beings.

I hope you don't mind the incoherency of this message; it's really late and I don't usually leave reviews, but I'm left feeling rude and bereft when I try to just go on with my life without reviewing because this series brings me so much joy.
10/3/2018 c42 JKRisTheGoddess
Excellent Quidditch Match!
10/3/2018 c41 JKRisTheGoddess
I love the section about practicing silencing charms. You have caught Harry's and Ginney's personalities to a T! I can't thank you enough for writing this series!
10/2/2018 c2 1jasnrob
OMG, do you dance? Love it.
10/1/2018 c29 JKRisTheGoddess
Great chapter, great characterization of Dudley.

When they were on the train I kept thinking that Cho probably felt bad that Harry didn't come looking for her. I'll be interested to see how you resolve that situation.

Thank you for writing this lovely story!
9/26/2018 c53 Charlie0925
This was another truly brilliant fic! Cannot wait to start the next one! ;o)
1,473 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »