FanFiction.Net
for Impose

4/11/2021 c9 3Steve-Arkarian
I meant to put this as a review for the last chapter but forgot. Why didn't Harry think to take out a memory of his dream, or if he did not do that because I think it was Draco using a pensieve not Harry, why didn't Dumbledore suggest it? Especially since he has one of those in his office?
4/10/2021 c4 Steve-Arkarian
So, you didn't actually say how Dobby was freed. What happened?
4/10/2021 c3 Steve-Arkarian
I was thinking and you forgot about muggle studies as an elective.
3/22/2021 c40 25Kioko Yasu
3/10/2021 c35 AS
I'm curious if you'll reveal how Crouch did know to have the Portkey set up on Eric in Intensity! I have a love/hate relationship with how you've been building up to all of the work that went into the Triwizard Tournament for some of Impose but also Intensity. Really adds to the intrigue.
3/8/2021 c15 AS
Harry's Animigus form has been twoish years in the making with his friends, and it was so good and worth the wait! "I've picked up a few tricks from Padfoot..." - in addition to Draco putting the connection together.
3/6/2021 c7 AS
I love how you've touched on Colin and Hermione's fear of being behind and how the events of their first/second years really did force them to miss several months of lessons - I'd never thought of it like that, but of course the victims of the basilisk would have struggled after missing so many lessons.
2/5/2021 c16 8Imaginer.012
I mean this chapter, not 17! But again, great job!
2/5/2021 c17 Imaginer.012
As always, love this! I would check this chapter because there were some formatting errors and I think parts of the story were somehow deleted.
1/25/2021 c6 5olivia71295
Poor Hermione being hurt like that in this story! I just feel for all the characters. Here's to hoping no one dies in the next (except voldy and his gang)
11/17/2020 c22 joycezhanng
harry sees sprottle's dot on the map so we can rule out her for crouch!
10/27/2020 c53 Guest
This is the best fanfic series I’ve ever read.
10/11/2020 c42 joycezhanng
okay, so. i don't think crouch was in the lift and/or the one that attacked sirius, because peter doesn't communicate with crouch - he only communicates with malfoy through the postcard. since malfoy was on the lift, i'm assuming he's the one that attacked sirius.

therefore, it doesn't really make it any more likely that the people in the lift (prewett, jorkins, harris, brown) could be crouch :/
10/11/2020 c41 joycezhanng
PRACTICING SILENCING CHARMS - HILARIOUS.

so was the part when draco suddenly brought up the hippogriff case with remus and when you said kreacher's scolding probably had nothing on molly. i know i keep repeating myself but YOU ARE SUCH A BRILLIANT WRITER.
10/11/2020 c40 joycezhanng
harry's characterization is GREAT and his reasoning to remus was powerful as hell. it makes a lot of sense - of course he'd be fucking pissed when both of his parents had DIED BECAUSE OF HIM.

i also like that you described harry as formidable. he's come a long way :)
1,472 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »