for Impose

2/24/2016 c2 Guest
Sniffs... :'( Update, please?
2/23/2016 c1 Me
You've never needed this before, but I'm adding you to my weekly nudge poke update? List.

Pretty please?
2/21/2016 c2 4DauntlessBlueTreacleTart
YASS ITS THE REMADORA WEDDING!
...may we have the Blackinnon wedding now?
Lol. Anyways, I loveloveLOVE THIS AU! Keep it up!
2/20/2016 c2 Siriphoenix
I totally missed the posting of this, and I was SO excited to find it! Cannot wait for the next chapter :)
2/16/2016 c2 1Jimbocous
Good grins, and a nice start to the latest installment. Thanks for the updates!
2/16/2016 c2 Blinded in a bolthole
This series is one of the best "For want of nail" series I've ever read. An actual (at least) semi-original plot, avoiding bashing, character development, fairness when treating characters (for example Narcissia can be nice and caring and a relatively good mother but still have that "racist" outlook she was raised with).

Snape and Harry are somewhat similar aren't they?
2/15/2016 c2 1purpleread
Oh man, this chapter's so cute! I can't believe Snape was invited! I'm happy to see Draco and Ginny along, and a nice light chapter after the heavy Ginny one (which was also amazing, btw). Thanks for the update!
2/14/2016 c2 3Snufflepuff the Hufflepuff
Harry and Snape have the weirdest relationship ever. And that's saying something with Draco's personality.
2/8/2016 c2 38almostinsane
Now, I love this. Your series is better than Canon for me. I can't wait to read more.
2/7/2016 c2 13arasukishi
You have such a great gift for subtle detail.
So excited to read more! 3
2/4/2016 c2 1schumi23
This was excellent as usual.
That little speech by snape at the end... It was perfect. Loved it.
2/1/2016 c2 Lollypops101
Great chapter!
2/1/2016 c2 11siriusly-random
Aww I loved this chapter!
2/1/2016 c2 just me 5000
I love that you have them hiding from dancing!
2/1/2016 c2 Her
Seriously I can't get enough of this story. Please update all the time! It's amazing
1,464 « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »