for Impose

Oh, that was perfect!
I love weddings. *hugs*
Great characterisations.
1/31/2016 c2 theonewhobreathesfire
Love the new chapter! I love that your character's seem so real! That last little conversation with snape just struck me as exactly the kind of conversation those two people would have in that situation. It was cheeky, and funny, and the perfect end to that chapter. Looking forward to more of your good work!
1/31/2016 c2 psitomer
Have I told you before how much I love you? Because I do, I really do. Do I detect a stirrings of jealousy from Harry when Draco pulled her away? Or is that just from losing his "sanctuary?" And speaking of sanctuary, I would never say it to Snape's face, but that was ADORABLE!
Keep it up, lovely!
1/31/2016 c2 quin3218
Yaaayyyy! Si glad for an update! Please do another ASAP! Lol
1/31/2016 c2 katiek121
This is an excellent chapter! No mistakes were noted. The wedding was very amusing!
1/31/2016 c2 1Dama Layla
KKKKkkkkkkkkkkk, ok, Harry se esconder do lado do Severus foi รณtimo!
1/31/2016 c2 LifeIsAGreatAdventure
I'm surprised you don't have Harry dancing, one would think that Sirius would have had him learn, not because its a pureblood tradition but because girls like it! Beyond this a great chapter. Thanks for your hard work on it.
1/31/2016 c2 3QueenDrakon
Aaawwwwwwwwww! Have to say I'm as satisfied as Andromeda. Laughed my ass off at the Snape part, though.
1/31/2016 c2 5jesusfreak100percent
Great chapter - nice humorous bit at the end there. Got to see a little bit of everyone in one short chapter. And it's nice that all, or most anyway, of the Aurors can take a day off, and so far nothing catastrophic has occurred.
1/31/2016 c2 13Purple Pizza
How boring, Harry. Dancing's fun! Can't believe you picked Snape over dancing. Nope. Not understandable. But Tonks and Moony are so cute together!
1/31/2016 c2 3Nik1627
Awe! U shouldn't have cut the wedding. But its nice to know that Harry atleast took 3 subjects and not just 2 like Ron.
1/31/2016 c2 Dixie.f.9
Oh poor Harry when the worst of 2 evils is Severus Snape instead of Andromeda. Lol
1/30/2016 c2 mannu-minnie
Ha ha ha Snape is Hilarious. I loved the whole marriage scene. Finally they are married. I dont know which pairing u r going for. but now i m too much invested in this story and love it too much to care. loved the update.
1/28/2016 c1 1Dama Layla
I'm hoping updates, I read using the google translator. My English is not very good, sorry. I am Brazilian and I love your stories.
1/27/2016 c1 2GodricGeoffreyGryffindor
Spectacular opening chapter to your POA year story!

Except for a few minor details, I've been pleased with this series so far. This promises to be an excellent continuation. I hope you don't adhere to canon ships. It's obvious that you're planning to wed Tonks and Remus, which is one of the strange canon ships that probably ought not to be reproduced. Even Remus knows it's a bad idea. You're making it work, but it's always seemed pretty arbitrary, what with the age difference and all. Please don't make a habit of reproducing all of the canon pairings. Most of the others are even worse than this one. This one at least has an explainable dynamic that overcomes the improbable age difference.

I'd especially like to see Harry paired with Luna, not Ginny or Hermione. Ginny paired with Harry is way too shallow and uninteresting - too stereotypically boy saves beautiful girl, boy marries girl, they live happily ever after - which reduces the girl to a helpless war trophy. Luna though, has insight into Harry that no other character has, and also he is the only canon character that really seems to appreciate her uniqueness. And Luna wouldn't be just a war trophy wife. Sh doesn't really ever need saving, even when she's trapped in a dark dungeon. She's got an inner strength that carries her through.

Your Draco seems to be attracted to Hermione. I'd love to see those two get together. Everybody always wants to pair Hermione with Harry, but that's a bad choice for pretty much the same reasons as Ginny and Harry: too stereotypical and too shallow; but beyond that she needs to feel superior to everybody else by showing off her knowledge all the time and putting everybody else down for not knowing what she knows. Draco grew up in a family that wants to feel superior to everybody else, so he knows how to deflate her ego when necessary; Ron just feeds her ego by playing the ignorant fool.

I'd also like to see Luna get more of a role in the series than in canon. Neville needs more air time too; and a better spouse than a cardboard character from Hufflepuff. Since Neville and Ginny both take leadership roles in DH it would be good for them to be paired.
1,464 « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »