FanFiction.Net
for Vacation?

2/28/2022 c1 mxgbximena1
buena mientras duro chale
1/28/2021 c1 LightblueFox
Thank you for the beginning!
It's wonderful to have a good crossover with Detective Conan/Magic Kaito. And thw characters feel right.
I am hoping to read next chapters, so I'll be patiently waiting!
1/26/2019 c1 Symphonic Sweet
Y'know, when I watched The Mentalist for the first time, my very first thought was how Kaito and Jane would be an amazing duo. They'd get along like a house fire, and cause twice the damage. xD Even better would be Shinichi and Lisbon's reactions. xD I know it hasn't been updated in quite a while, and if it's not gonna happen I'd understand, but it'd be AWESOME to see more of this. _
12/21/2016 c1 LavaLilly
Where's the next chapter
This was just to short and you haven't even continue yet
9/30/2016 c1 1412
Ooooh this is promising! *w* I can't wait to see more! :3
9/15/2016 c1 Mimistar395
This is a really good beginning! I hope you continue to right more!
7/11/2016 c1 gabbygirl199
Please let me know what happens next this is a nice start and now i want to see how this goes as time ticks on
4/24/2016 c1 Cerlinfia
Will this continue? Pls?
2/1/2016 c1 15Zoela
looking good
1/31/2016 c1 3Serulium
This is fantastic! Please update! I love the way this story is going. It looks like it is going to be tons of fun! I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Conan escape on his own and take out the criminal? What will Jane think of Kaito and the 'kid'? Please update soon!
1/20/2016 c1 4Baast
I'm curious to see where this will go, I'll be keeping an eye out ;)
1/16/2016 c1 Candle
Please continue, I really want to see what happens next.
Plus it's cool to see kaito and Conan work together aka be resined and ready for any incoming case.
Did the consultant recognize them or at least mistake kaito for kudo? Or just realize the two boys were unusually accustomed to such situations.
Will kaito send a dove to track down Conan's signal (just in case the signal shorts), demand information or just walk off to track Conan down?