for Roulette

4/20/2016 c15 5Ophelia Claire
Well, if you had to end it, that was a smart way to do so.
4/20/2016 c15 lizlil
Haha I love that hahhah
4/20/2016 c15 40Juliet Knighly
I'm so glad you wrote this series! Sad that it has come to a semi-end, but I understand that whole "life" thing completely. As a parting note, I would like to say that this entire fic was awesome, and this chapter was as great as the rest! I may have some ideas, if I do, I'll message them to you or something. Happy writing!
4/20/2016 c15 85MysteryGal5
I wasn't prepared for this to be the last chapter! And it was so funny as well! I mean, I would've never thought of chocolate poop. But I understand what it's like to have two stories and school because that's literally me. Although if you do continue this during the holidays, you could do a Christmas themed roulette...
4/12/2016 c14 lizlil
OMG. Simmons is the best. 3 Chapter 14 is amazing :) hahah
4/12/2016 c14 MysteryGal5
I would be Fitz in this situation.
4/11/2016 c14 40Juliet Knighly
BAHAHA poor Simmons! And poor Fitz! Thanks for another entertaining chapter to brighten our day!
4/11/2016 c14 Guest
Haha coulson you bad boy
4/11/2016 c14 5Ophelia Claire
Awww, poor Fitzsimmons... But the surprise was good, with Coulson not saying anything...
3/29/2016 c13 40Juliet Knighly
Man, I don't even want to know what May spiked the paint with. Awesome way to get her involved, though!
3/28/2016 c13 5Ophelia Claire
Ahahaha! Nice mix-up on May's part- I agree that it's fun to have something a bit more frightening!
3/26/2016 c12 40Juliet Knighly
WHOA. WHOA WHOA WHOA. That would be a HORRIBLE roulette! Even I would kill whomever it was that rigged it, and I'm generally a pretty chill person when it comes to jokes. Great Chapter, though!
3/19/2016 c12 SLYNNR
OMG SO FUNNY. MAYBE A FOLLOWUP WITH MAY'S PAY BACK. WARD WOULD BE LUCKY TO BE BREATHING AFTERWARD.
3/19/2016 c12 85MysteryGal5
Oh my god he put a laxative in May's hot chocolate...well, it was nice knowing Ward before May kills him. And that part about shit literally hitting the fan XD
3/19/2016 c12 5Ophelia Claire
Poor guy didn't really think that through, did he?
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »