for Megalomania

6/23/2020 c1 shiroryuu012
well if we player fight againt sans maybe just 15-30 attemp is enough but for chara who doesnt know where the attack come from and feel the pain and despair on how she almost get sans but get killed afterward its so suffering

so i think its normal to do 100.000 attemp and give up but wow more than 500.000
1/4/2020 c1 8Stardustjinn
I was so worried this might end in another Chara wins eventually and I'm glad it didn't! (although I do feel awful for Chara's life... to a point.) And thank you for depicting Sans doesn't actually remember himself winning-he just reads it off and make a guess. So from his point of view, every single one of that could have been his last and he wouldn't remember it if he won unless the player gave up after getting killed. Which is sad either way. (until that line where he realizes he 'won' without ever lifting a finger)
1/2/2020 c1 1ColonelJay
Wow. Chara DID truly feel the sins crawling on her back... *Huff* That was INTENSE...!

Anyways, props to your way of writing. It was PHENOMENAL. The rising tension and character felt very realistic and stayed true to the canon. 500,000 attempts, huh?

n ?

Anyway, superb! Epic! Yada-yada-yada... Never was good at writing reviews. 11/10!
2/17/2019 c1 coenassuage
this was made way too long ago so it feels kind of strange reviewing on it but

honestly, i want to cry. iim not tearing up or anything but i feel like i should. With Undertale, there have been quite the amount of stories with this similar setup, but all of them never cease to amaze me. amaze in a negative feeling, but wow. just-

i mean i dont know. the best way i can describe this is timeless. hah, im so funny.
2/16/2019 c1 72oceanole
hooooooly that was intense. liked it!
1/23/2019 c1 1xThomas2
That was funny. I think it dragged on a bit though. 500000 tries.. wow.
11/12/2018 c1 AmazedReviewer
Amazingly written.
12/20/2017 c1 Guest
That was hilarious yet tragic. I liked your characterisation of Chara. Good job!
10/10/2017 c1 6LilAlyCat
HOLY SHIT.

What
What did I just read
A masterpiece that’s what I am amazed how did you even

Keep writing because this was a stunning piece. You used clever symbolism and built perfectly on the time trope. You played off the process of despair and hopelessness and stubbornness that is a human who feels trapped. The desperation and loneliness and need to feel successful and be someone was just perfectly conveyed and experienced. I could write a literal essay in your use of time.

Wow.
9/15/2017 c1 8Missing Middle
How could I have missed this hyperbolic masterpiece?! 500k attempts...gosh
Loving your brilliance and humor, as usual.
I liked the twist at the end where the character gave up.
And this also made me read up on Undertale. Looks like a creepy, deep, interesting non-linear RPG.
9/10/2017 c1 13Heroic Spectre
This made me sad. (
7/24/2017 c1 1Viddaric
Man, Chara is really bad at video games

Those numbers probably should have been a little lower. Also I'm not sure I like how it ended at all.
6/15/2017 c1 JaeDragon777
I liked it. This is pretty good.
5/15/2017 c1 76Unformal Sorrelle
Loved it :D
1/25/2017 c1 56Subtle Shenanigans
Dang, this is really good! I loved how you approached it, and the movement/emotion of the story. Very well written!

My cousin and I are playing Genocide Route at the moment (we have morbid curiousity and feel that if we want to know what happens then we should deal with the pain ourselves, rather than cheat and watch someone also play) and we're stuck on the part just before Sans' special attack. Just thout I'd share. And finally! I also imagine Frisk as a boy and Chara as a girl. Most people seem to go with the opposite.

Anyways; thank you for your time and effort writing this! It was an enjoyable read!
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »