for For Love and Glory

3/3/2020 c1 Arturodejesus123
Please update! :'(
12/7/2019 c1 16ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin
hey shika here - great work. alaways loving ur work keep it up also love this.
11/30/2019 c1 2Time Knight Leo
Wow. Quite a strong start to the story. Excuse me not remembering the canon duel too well (it has been a while), but this version might just be more hectic than in canon. Dr. Crowler did not let up on his offense and defense, but neither did Jaden and Blair. With how great this duel is, it makes me wonder if the later duels would be as well... assuming you have any plans of continuing this.

In any case, I surely hope you'll continue this. You already got me interested.
9/15/2019 c1 Za Dio
This is great
Please update
6/13/2019 c1 Blank525
Please Update soon. It's a great start, and i'd Love to read More.
6/6/2019 c1 12Gold Testament
Why didn't you ever update this? It's totally awesome. Wonder how everyone will react to learning Blair's a girl? Course maybe Syrus might get some guts and tease them about the duel with Crowler.
12/23/2018 c1 2562894620
Delightful story that has a sound foundation, I just wish that you would one day come back to this story and build upon it. Hope to see you around.
7/14/2018 c1 29Daemon of Wrath
I really hope that this story will pick up again someday. It's an amazing GX fic that I can't wait to see how Blair's presence would affect certain factors. I loved the duel you had them between Crowler, it's just like one would see in the anime.

Hope this will pick up again. Looking forward to more.
5/7/2018 c1 StrattyPlus
How you psyched us out into thinking Blair would change of Crowlers monsters but actually she did it to Jadens worked in a lot of ways: It's a tech that the show would've done, it parallels how the battle ended in the show, and it makes Jaden and Blair duel like a unit rather than two seperate people.

I love it! When a fanfic is written like it could be from the show itself, it just makes it feel more professional. I really hope this continues because it's not everyday I see fanfiction like this.
3/27/2018 c1 13foxchick1
Please continue this fic and I can't wait to see what happens next.
2/8/2018 c1 Some Person
Blair falls victim to what I'd like to call "GX Syndrome", aka: being a "main character" that was cast aside for whatever the main plot was that season outside of a moment or two no matter what they did, which is a bit of a shame as she could've been used as more than just someone trying to befriend Marcel and cause the least meaningful conflict that she could've in the tag team tournament. Best of luck doing something with her, the entire series couldn't even after making the deal of bringing her back in the Genex tournament, and even if things don't go the same way an interaction with Hell Kaiser would be neat!
1/10/2018 c1 5Zephyrius29
If you ever come back to this you've got the makings of one of the better stories out there, and at least for this pairing as you've got the dynamic down well in tag dueling. Would be interesting to note the difference between that and any potential struggles as most dueling is solo and they won't have each other as backup like they did here, at least for Blair as she wasn't shown that much in the show due to the importance of the larger arcs not involving her.
10/29/2017 c1 4Michael78
Can you continue this? This was great start
3/27/2017 c1 1Secundum
Good start so far. I liked how you made Crowler more competent than in canon.
3/9/2017 c1 Gold beast
ContinĂșa lo la pareja blair y jaden es de mis preferidas merece un buen fic puedes alterar o saltarte los eventos no relevantes y dar humor.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »