for The Heroes of Good and Evil

6/14/2021 c2 MAD
I'm sorry, but I really don't like the way you're presenting Reyna, Rachel, and Calypso. Having crushes on Percy does not make them any less of a good person, nor does it make them the stereotypical Evergirl. So get that in your head or I will bang you over it with a frying pan! And by the way, Sophie has a daughter? And I still don't get why she's named her after Leonora - I mean, it's not like she knew her that well. And Sophie probably doesn't teach Uglification- it's not really her style, I mean. Like she probably hired a teacher for Curses and Death Traps because 'I will not ruin my manicure!' or something like that, and Aggie... well, she's not very into Princess Etiquette. If she taught at all - and she's the QUEEN OF CAMELOT, she probably doesn't have time to because we all know she's the real power behind the throne - she'd probably teach Good Deeds or something like that. Aggie hates etiquette. And yes, yes, we get it, beauty is on the inside, but AGATHA DOES NOT SPEAK LIKE THAT! Way too obvious. And Annabeth and Agatha, what is wrong with you? STOP ACTING LIKE SOME BEDRAGGLED SHEEP! YOU ARE STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN AND WILL NOT SIGH! And yeah, paparazzi exists in Camelot, or at least reporters do.
1/8/2019 c1 2Silvermoon816
Okay I just started this and haven’t gotten very far, but just the way you played on Poseidon and Athena fighting over Athens being represented as a store and Athena winning by painting it olive was genius!
11/11/2018 c7 ThatDamSilverShadowHuntress
oh shit
11/11/2018 c6 ThatDamSilverShadowHuntress
kronos
7/6/2018 c2 Guest
This is very well written! I really enjoyed it. This is one of my favorite stories.
3/15/2018 c13 SC
Love it! Love it! Love it! Percy Jackson and The School for Good and Evil are my favorite series ever. I LOVEEEEEE how you made it repeat the real book words and quotes but added a whole new twist. I love it so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't believe that someone can write this well. This FanFiction Story was amazing!
1/3/2018 c11 Kat
Freak week? Plz explain
1/3/2018 c10 Kat
Don't know why, but now ur making me think that Percy or Annabeth are going to destroy the pen. Or one of their friends or enemies.
1/2/2018 c2 Kat
If Sophie has a child, it's probably from Hort. Also how would Sophie have a child first? Never mind, Agatha Is agatha.
7/15/2017 c6 Guest
LUKE? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG
7/11/2017 c5 isabelle
THE VILLIAN CANNOT BE TEDROS BOI!
NOT HOT HEADED TEDROS!
1/11/2017 c2 4Cleodora Williams
Who is Leonora's father? It's not Hort, is it?
8/23/2016 c2 NataliePriorChaseJackson
So good!
5/23/2016 c13 Purrfectly Me
If you guys watched the anime/manga, Fairy Tail, be sure to read our new story, -The Curse of the Dragon Slayer- *Massive Spoilers* btw. Hope you like it :3
5/18/2016 c13 IceLemonTeaGirl
Love this story, good ideas.
The ending is one of the best ending I have ever read! I LOVE it!
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »