for Hidden Things

8/11/2016 c3 10LetsGoKoby
Another wonderful story where they don't end up together... like dang it haha but I liked it, it was really amazing; the first chapter spun the story so well with the emotions and then the finding of the tattoo and was such a great reveal I couldn't go back to studying! Hahaha and the second chapter was great, too, as was this last one (despite your complaints) I do admit however I would have liked a little more with Ed and Roy's talk at the end, but I can't figure out for the life of me what. I might just be bitter that the relationship was so open-ended ;) either way, great fic, looking forward to a next one!
2/1/2016 c3 76speedfanatic05
This was a great way to end it; put everything out there on front plate and deal with the chips as they fall (oh so cliche'd right, lol). Seriously though, this chapter is pretty much how I envisioned it to go down. After everything, after the near misses, the misunderstandings, misdeeds, it comes down to just the two of them- facing the inevitable. It's so understated that it's almost perfect in it's simplicity. It goes a long way to convey the depths of their relationship. I love that through it all though, they remain true to their positions in each other's lives ( as evidenced by the ease in which they fall into their banter). What I love the most is the sense of hope this ending gives- nothing is concrete and it's merely a question of time of how everything plays out.

Great chapter- phenomenal story!
1/31/2016 c3 8NikkiS71
Asskicking story! The end was amazing! So many possibilities, but you left us knowing the Roy and Ed are solid, and the team was still good. Brilliant.

Waiting for the next story...

B reading U!
1/30/2016 c3 11UP2L8
Now that was satisfying! Nice ending for a good story. I'm not sure why you hate it - it wraps everything up very neatly, with a tantalizing hint at what may come to pass some day. it's great! Thanks for sharing. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
1/30/2016 c3 1Brightheart10
Well that was quite the roller coaster! I'm tearing up!
1/25/2016 c2 russianwierdo
I only can agree with the other reviews - good shit, man! Really enjoyed it.
What's left bugging me is how is it physically possible to throw up all your blood? I know the biology/physics are not the focus, at all. But this got stuck in my head. Blood runs through countless veins and vessels, how does it find its way into Roy's stomach in order to be thrown up? Or are his organs so severely destroyed that it gathers in his stomach...? Please explain and don't leave me puzzling :D

Apart from that, very good fic and I can't await the last chapter!
Love
1/25/2016 c2 ele22
Oh Roy! My poor baby! This situation is really complicated! I can't wait to read more because this story is beautiful!
1/24/2016 c2 Brightheart10
Damn...
1/24/2016 c2 11UP2L8
Yeah. So I'm supposed to be getting my paperwork done (as usual) but here I am, procrastinating with fanfiction (as usual). But how can I resist? This is just so unique! And original! And well executed! And I'm only human. I guess I can't be blamed for sacrificing productivity for a story well told, can I? Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to the next.
1/23/2016 c2 8NikkiS71
Holy...!
Damn! My heart goes out both Ed and Roy! Now that Ed knows what's happened, I love the way she was able to get herself together and try to get Roy back. This shit was awesome! I'm now wondering which homunculi is trying to take Roy through Hell. It's not Greed, it says it hates everything about Roy, so I started to think it's wrath. But, something about the way it talked. It made me think that it might be Envy. It wants to experience life as Roy. It wants to know how it felt to be Roy. So that might be why it's so angry at Roy! Damn! Your so freaking brilliant! I can't wait to see if I was close.
The fact that Roy has been trying to hold out against it for so long, is amazing. Thank goodness Ed didn't just take the file and leave. Thank goodness they are both so stubborn. I'm hoping that they will trap or better yet kill it!
Chapter is crazy! I can't wait to read the next chapter soon.
B reading U!
1/23/2016 c2 Guest
Oh man I hope he will be okay
but everytime
he jumps her
so that means that it wasnt always Roy in
there
1/23/2016 c2 76speedfanatic05
For all that is...

WOW, this chapter was definitely a nail biter. From beginning to end, it was a rollercoaster of unpredictability culminating in the one decision that only Mustang would make. Loved the descriptive tone of this chapter; I felt as if I were in the room watching the battle between two beings, in that car witnessing the distress and the despondency, at the very end where Mustang decides to wait it out despite the risk to life and limb. Superb work keeping the reader in the moment!

Only a few typos here or there but nothing that takes away from the awesome momentum of this chapter.

Great work, as always!
1/22/2016 c1 Guest
come on please update we want to know why he has that tattoo
1/18/2016 c1 8Grimnyr
Ouch, looks like Mustang is a main victim here, I certainly didn't see that coming. I wouldn't be surprised if it was lust at that point inhabiting his body. I am curious as to how one could have possessed him though.

If I remember correctly than Riza and the rest of the Mustang crew have started to notice a difference, so I am certainly curious as to how Ed is going to deal with this and her conflicting emotions (was it him or the humunculi), while trying to save Mustang.

Just writing this review I can only imagine Roy screaming in his head that he doesn't want it, not like that and the self hate that he must feel when he is in control? Poor baby.

Anyway I look forward to the next chapter.
1/18/2016 c1 Guest
Okay it suck that they cant have kids
but it does make sense
if he is a homonculus
though question is which of the seven sins is he
I whould picture pride or greed or maybe sloth
20 Page 1 2 Next »