for Babysitting is a Many Splendoured Thing

9/29/2020 c3 Guest
The summary was very intriguing but reading This I’m admittedly somewhat miffed at your obvious favouritism for Leia. Particularly when she was able to impose a force suggestion on Luke, since it’s pretty well established they are equally as powerful in the force. I’m hoping luke will get more love in ensuing chapters.
7/15/2020 c1 5Kronus96
The Skywalkers are the greatest challenge Palpatine has ever faced. Playing both sides of the Clone Wars was nothing compared to the Skywalker toddlers.

The reporter was perfect. Like a starving lioness stalking her prey As was Palpatine turning her onto Obi-Wan. That was low, even by Sith Standards.

I'm actually a bit concerned that Palpatine's seeing promising signs in Leia. I always did think she'd have a harder time than Luke dealing with the dark side.

Thanks for writing. Nothing less than terrific.
5/2/2020 c8 Mokulule
This was amazing, I absolutely loved Palpatine in this, it was so much fun seeing him aggravated and caught in this situation he couldn't really get out of if he was to keep his cover, but also the way the twins actually did seem to worm their way into his heart even if he wouldn't admit it in a thousand years, perfect XD
12/17/2019 c8 Guest
Update.
6/24/2018 c8 Guest
XD
5/14/2018 c7 maryg92844
Wonderful story, the best babysitting one I've read!
5/2/2018 c8 Guest
Omg so cute! I loved this so much! Poor Palpy
2/15/2018 c8 Wfest
Really amusing and funny! All that dark "sith-ness" confronted with hyperactive three-years-old kids... Great!
1/9/2018 c8 Eljin1
i really enjoyed it!
11/20/2017 c8 Guest
I love this AU, it's so hilarious. I hope you write more for it.
10/12/2017 c8 90SpellCleaver
This story was absolutely hilarious.
8/31/2017 c8 Evelris
Such a cute story! They ABSOLUTELY need to take a picture XD
3/14/2017 c8 MattKennedy
Pure awesomeness! :D
3/9/2017 c8 192Andrew Joshua Talon
I did enjoy this a great deal. Thanks!
12/19/2016 c8 Zexs
I really want to see their teen years in this universe
117 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »